This Project was designed to look like the Star Trek LCARS system.
Although unfinished, the project does include a few resolution independent displays complete with the appropriate button sounds from the show.
Also Included are many more sounds and LCARS sample pics that I never had a chance to implement.
- RSView32 Version: 6.30.16
- Additional Requirements: Sound Card
- Resolution: Independent
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 1.56MB
- Uploaded on: 09/17/01
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: RSView32 Star Trek Menus
Editor's note: If you work in the industrial automation field and would like to share your experiences with our audience, please contact us using this form: Contact Us. If we publish your article we'll send you a $30 Amazon gift card (or equivalent via PayPal) in appreciation for your efforts!
- Stratus Fault Tolerant Solutions (P88) - January 26, 2022
- P+F USi-Safety Rated Ultrasonic Sensor (P87) - January 19, 2022
- IFM CR1203 HMI Controller: Initial Setup & Adding Ethernet IO in CODESYS - January 6, 2022