This Project was designed to look like the Star Trek LCARS system.
Although unfinished, the project does include a few resolution independent displays complete with the appropriate button sounds from the show.
Also Included are many more sounds and LCARS sample pics that I never had a chance to implement.
- RSView32 Version: 6.30.16
- Additional Requirements: Sound Card
- Resolution: Independent
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 1.56MB
- Uploaded on: 09/17/01
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: RSView32 Star Trek Menus
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Patreon.com/automation
Check out my affordable courses: TheAutomationSchool.com
Ask me questions by clicking here to go to the comments link
Have an industrial automation news tip? Share it with us here
- What's New With Siemens PLCs and HMIs (Video, S43) - July 9, 2020
- Online Training Sale! Save Up To 60% - July 7, 2020
- What's New With Logix and View? (Video, S42) - July 3, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com
- Update: RSView32 Star Trek Menus is now available for a $1 donation to our website at: