This Project was designed to look like the Star Trek LCARS system.
Although unfinished, the project does include a few resolution independent displays complete with the appropriate button sounds from the show.
Also Included are many more sounds and LCARS sample pics that I never had a chance to implement.
- RSView32 Version: 6.30.16
- Additional Requirements: Sound Card
- Resolution: Independent
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 1.56MB
- Uploaded on: 09/17/01
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: RSView32 Star Trek Menus
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Insider news, rewards, & more: Patreon.com/automation
If you enjoyed my article, you may like my courses at TheAutomationSchool.com
Have a question on this topic? Click here to scroll down to the comment link
Have a news tip? Share it with us here
Latest posts by Shawn Tierney (see all)
- RSView32 to SLC-5/04 & PLC-5 over DH Plus via Ethernet and 1756 Gateway (S36) - March 27, 2020
- Mitsubishi VFD Product Overview (P51) - March 26, 2020
- Insider News for February 2020 (Patron Only) - March 18, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com
- Update: RSView32 Star Trek Menus is now available for a $1 donation to our website at: