This Project was designed to look like the Star Trek LCARS system.
Although unfinished, the project does include a few resolution independent displays complete with the appropriate button sounds from the show.
Also Included are many more sounds and LCARS sample pics that I never had a chance to implement.
- RSView32 Version: 6.30.16
- Additional Requirements: Sound Card
- Resolution: Independent
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 1.56MB
- Uploaded on: 09/17/01
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: RSView32 Star Trek Menus
- Why Are My 5069-IF8 Analog Inputs Updating Slowly? - January 12, 2021
- First Look: Wago Pro 2 Power Supply - January 6, 2021
- Most Popular Rockwell Tech Notes Of 2020 - December 31, 2020
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com