RSView32 definitely has options. Especially when it comes to how you display your graphics.
In this demo, I try to show the many different ways to set up an RSView32 project that consists of body screens that change, but that also have common Title and Menu Bars.
The good and bad of each method is also explained.
- RSView32 Version: 6.30.16
- Additional Requirements: 1024×768
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 1.8MB
- Uploaded on: 03/02/03
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: Shawn's RSView32 Menu Bar Demo 2.zip
Editor's note: If you work in the industrial automation field and would like to share your experiences with our audience, please contact us using this form: Contact Us. If we publish your article we'll send you a $30 Amazon gift card (or equivalent via PayPal) in appreciation for your efforts!
- P+F USi-Safety Rated Ultrasonic Sensor (P87) - January 19, 2022
- IFM CR1203 HMI Controller: Initial Setup & Adding Ethernet IO in CODESYS - January 6, 2022
- Happy New Year! - January 1, 2022