RSView32 definitely has options. Especially when it comes to how you display your graphics.
In this demo, I try to show the many different ways to set up an RSView32 project that consists of body screens that change, but that also have common Title and Menu Bars.
The good and bad of each method is also explained.
- RSView32 Version: 6.30.16
- Additional Requirements: 1024×768
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 1.8MB
- Uploaded on: 03/02/03
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: Shawn's RSView32 Menu Bar Demo 2.zip
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
Have a question? Join my community of automation professionals and take part in the discussion! You'll also find my PLC, HMI, and SCADA courses at TheAutomationSchool.com.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 75K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form.
- Automation Morning Show for March 24, 2023 - March 24, 2023
- First Look: Red Lion's New NT5000 Gigabit Industrial Ethernet Switches - March 24, 2023
- Automation Morning Show for March 23, 2023 - March 23, 2023
[…] on my original website back on March 2nd, 2003, you can now find this article HERE on The Automation […]