RSView32 definitely has options. Especially when it comes to how you display your graphics.
In this demo, I try to show the many different ways to set up an RSView32 project that consists of body screens that change, but that also have common Title and Menu Bars.
The good and bad of each method is also explained.
- RSView32 Version: 6.30.16
- Additional Requirements: 1024×768
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 1.8MB
- Uploaded on: 03/02/03
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: Shawn's RSView32 Menu Bar Demo 2.zip
Latest posts by Shawn Tierney (see all)
- How to add ControlNet Flex I/O to ControlLogix - September 17, 2019
- How to add Ethernet Flex I/O to ControlLogix - September 10, 2019
- What's New At The Automation Blog And School, Summer 2019 - September 6, 2019
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com
- Update: RSView32 Menu Bar Demo 2 is now available for a $1 donation to our website at: