RSView32 definitely has options. Especially when it comes to how you display your graphics.
In this demo, I try to show the many different ways to set up an RSView32 project that consists of body screens that change, but that also have common Title and Menu Bars.
The good and bad of each method is also explained.
- RSView32 Version: 6.30.16
- Additional Requirements: 1024×768
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 1.8MB
- Uploaded on: 03/02/03
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: Shawn's RSView32 Menu Bar Demo 2.zip
- Industrial Computers from Global American (P78) - September 24, 2021
- First Look: SCALANCE XC124 Unmanaged Switch from Siemens - September 22, 2021
- First Look: Ultrasonic Sensor with IO-Link, Pepperl+Fuchs UC250-F77-EP-IO - September 20, 2021
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com