RSView32 definitely has options. Especially when it comes to how you display your graphics.
In this demo, I try to show the many different ways to set up an RSView32 project that consists of body screens that change, but that also have common Title and Menu Bars.
The good and bad of each method is also explained.
- RSView32 Version: 6.30.16
- Additional Requirements: 1024×768
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 1.8MB
- Uploaded on: 03/02/03
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: Shawn's RSView32 Menu Bar Demo 2.zip
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Patreon.com/automation
Check out my affordable courses: TheAutomationSchool.com
Ask me questions by clicking here to go to the comments link
Have an industrial automation news tip? Share it with us here
- SMC EX600 Industrial Wireless (P66) - December 2, 2020
- First Look: Distance Sensor with Analog Out and IO-Link, Pepperl+Fuchs OMT600-R200-IEP-IO-V1-L - November 24, 2020
- Automation Fair: My Session Picks (so far) - November 19, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com
- Update: RSView32 Menu Bar Demo 2 is now available for a $1 donation to our website at: