“Where's your WWTP demo?” the client asked right before dismissing RSView32 for his project.
Not that it was a big system by any means, and it wasn't that RSView32 isn't installed in a hundred different WWTP plants. But this client wasn't going to buy a product that didn't have a demo of his industry.
That experience lead me down a long road which culminated in the creation of this modified demo, which I first showed at the New England Water Works Trade Show.
This version of Rockwell's RSWater demo, dubbed by me as version 3.5, is actually a combination of a few Rockwell demos: RSWater 1 & 2 for RSView32, as well as screens from the Water Demo for RSViewSE.
Note: Special thanks goes out to the guys at Rockwell for exporting the SE graphics to RSView32 to make the Water section possible.
- RSView32 Version: 6.40
- Additional Requirements: None
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 3.45 mb
- Uploaded on: 8-1-02
- Original Developed By: Rockwell Software
- Modified into current form by: Shawn Michael Tierney
Update: 03-16-04 Posted new 3.5 version which has the following additions:
- Alarm Screen
- RSMessenger Screen
- VBA Reports
- User Security
Download Link: RSView32 RSWater 3.5
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Patreon.com/automation
Check out my affordable courses: TheAutomationSchool.com
Ask me questions by clicking here to go to the comments link
Have an industrial automation news tip? Share it with us here
- SIMATIC Real-Time Locating Systems (P61) - September 9, 2020
- Using Siemens S7-1200 Signal Modules (S48) - September 3, 2020
- Air Amplification Technologies For Automation (P60) - September 2, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com
- Update: RSView32 RSWater 3.5 Demo Project is now available for a $1 donation to our website at: