“Where's your WWTP demo?” the client asked right before dismissing RSView32 for his project.
Not that it was a big system by any means, and it wasn't that RSView32 isn't installed in a hundred different WWTP plants. But this client wasn't going to buy a product that didn't have a demo of his industry.
That experience lead me down a long road which culminated in the creation of this modified demo, which I first showed at the New England Water Works Trade Show.
This version of Rockwell's RSWater demo, dubbed by me as version 3.5, is actually a combination of a few Rockwell demos: RSWater 1 & 2 for RSView32, as well as screens from the Water Demo for RSViewSE.
Note: Special thanks goes out to the guys at Rockwell for exporting the SE graphics to RSView32 to make the Water section possible.
- RSView32 Version: 6.40
- Additional Requirements: None
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 3.45 mb
- Uploaded on: 8-1-02
- Original Developed By: Rockwell Software
- Modified into current form by: Shawn Michael Tierney
Update: 03-16-04 Posted new 3.5 version which has the following additions:
- Alarm Screen
- RSMessenger Screen
- VBA Reports
- User Security
Download Link: RSView32 RSWater 3.5
- First Look: MOXA Ethernet Switch, EDS-2005-EL - March 4, 2021
- New “Logix Live™” Online Training Course coming March 16th - March 1, 2021
- PLC Training: Free and Trial Programming Software - February 22, 2021
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com