Become a master at solving ControlLogix and CompactLogix applications without having to buy thousands of dollars of equipment and software by taking our NEW Mastering Logix Applications using PLCLogix 5000 simulation software.
Those who want to become proficient programming control systems using A-B Logix controllers often find themselves trying to simulate complex operations with lights and switches, since building application test systems can cost tens of thousands of dollars.
But with our Mastering Logix Applications course and a copy of PLCLogix 5000, students have everything they need to learn how to solve several fully simulated applications.
PLCLogix 5000 is a unique software tool that not only simulates the workings of RSLogix / Studio 5000 Standard Edition, but also includes a fully simulated ControlLogix Controller with several Digital and Analog IO modules, as well as an IO Simulator and Ten Fully Simulated Applications.
That means students of our Mastering Logix Applications with PLCLogix 5000 don’t need to buy a copy of RSLogix/Studio 5000 (starting at $370/year for Mini,) an A-B controller (starting at $800 for a 1769-L1,) and various input, output and panel devices.
Instead, students can choose between buying our Mastering Logix Applications course and using the Free Trial Version of PLCLogix 5000 for a 15 day period, or pickup a Lifetime License of PLCLogix 5000 from The Automation School for just $299.99. And when you purchase a PLCLogix 5000 license from us you also get our Mastering Logix Applications course for it completely free!
Because we value your time, each application lesson also comes with a “Tag Start File” so if you wish to jump right into programming you’ll be able to do so while still using the same tag definitions as our instructor.
Below is a summary of the topics covered in this course, and a complete lesson listing is also available in a following section:
- Installing, Running, and Details about PLCLogix 5000
- How to Use PLCLogix 5000 and its Built-In I/O Simulator
- Controlling the Air Compressor Application
- Controlling the Conveyor Carwash Application
- Controlling the Warehouse Door Application
- Controlling the Silo and Conveyor Application
- Controlling the Batch Mixing and Processing Application
- Controlling the Stationary Carwash Application
- Coming Soon – Controlling the Traffic Signal Application
- As well as any future PLCLogix 5000 lessons