This standard course is designed for those who've used other PLCs and want to learn how to setup and program the Allen-Bradley line of Micro800 Nano Programmable Controllers.
What you will learn:
- Understand the design of the four Micro800 Nano PLCs
- How to choose components and configure a system
- How to get the free programming software and how it works
- Setup Micro800 and RSLinx Ethernet and USB Communications
- How to flash controller firmware over Ethernet and USB
- Create and Test a Motor Control programs in Ladder Diagram
- Create and Test a Part Sensing program in Ladder Diagram
- Create and Test a Machine Runtime program in Function Block
- Create and Test a Part Counting program in Function Block
- Create and Test a Calculations program in Structure Text
NOTE: Are you looking for a course that covers basic and advanced topics? If you are, check out “Nano Basics Extended Edition” which also includes free course updates, a second copy of all the lessons for offline viewing on mobile devices, and a copy of all The Automation Minute episodes on the same subject.