Learn to confidently setup, program, and troubleshoot Allen-Bradley's Micro800 Family of PLCs with Nano Basics Extended Edition
You don't need to spend hundreds of dollars to learn how to use, program, and troubleshoot Allen-Bradley's Micro800 PLCs. All you need is basic PLC knowledge, a Windows PC, and our affordable Nano Basics Extended Edition Online Course.
Nano Basics is the perfect online course for electricians, technicians, and engineers who want to learn to setup, troubleshoot, and program Allen-Bradley's Micro800 Family of PLCs. Taught by a factory certified PLC specialist with over thirty years of experience, in this course you will learn everything you need to know to get started using Micro800 PLCs with confidence.
Unlike other vendor's courses that become available only after you purchase their expensive hardware or trainers, our Micro800 course doesn't require you to purchase any additional parts as we show you how to download and use the free edition of the Allen-Bradley Micro800 Programming and Simulation software.
And for those who'd prefer to learn with a physical PLC, we also cover which Micro800's and Programming cables work best and why, as well as how to set them up and program them. We even provide you with a list of components and devices used to build the affordable, homemade PLC trainer we use in this course.
Unlike other companies whose job is done once the sale is complete, we're committed to your success and actively encourage students to post questions in the lesson discussion area. Our expert instructors visit The Automation School each weekday to support and answer student questions.
We also invite you to come back and retake any lesson as the need arises, which is made possible by the fact that none of our course come with an expiration date.
And when you finish your course and pass all the quizzes, you'll also be rewarded with an official Completion Certificate from from The Automation School that will list the Professional Development Hours you've earned by completing all of the course content.
Standard Edition Topics:
Below is a summary of the topics covered in this course, and a complete lesson listing is also available in a following section:
- Understand the design of the four Micro800 Nano PLCs
- How to choose components and configure a system
- How to get the free programming software and how it works
- Setup Micro800 and RSLinx Ethernet and USB Communications
- How to flash controller firmware over Ethernet and USB
- Create and Test a Motor Control programs in Ladder Diagram
- Create and Test a Part Sensing program in Ladder Diagram
- Create and Test a Machine Runtime program in Function Block
- Create and Test a Part Counting program in Function Block
- Create and Text a Calculations program in Structure Text
Extended Edition Topics:
- How to Export and Import Programs between Models
- How to Add, Configure, and Scale Analog Inputs
- How to Add, Configure, and Scale Analog Outputs
- How to Add, Configure, and Scale Universal Analog I/O
- How to Add, Configure, and Use Expansion I/O
- How to Setup and Configure Modbus to VFDs
- How to create a PanelView 800 Program for the Micro800, Part 1
- How to create a PanelView 800 Program for the Micro800, Part 2
- Importing MicroLogix programs into the Micro800 using v10
- Bonus Lesson: Unboxing of all four Micro800s
- Bonus Lesson: Unboxing of Plug-in & Expansion I/O Modules