This is a simple example of how to use VBA and CSV files as an alternative to RSView32's recipe object.
Using a simple “Tag name, Tag value” layout, the target CSV file is chosen through a custom popup VBA form that allows browsing of your hard drive.
- RSView32 Version: 6.20.49
- Additional Requirements: 1024×768
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 105KB
- Uploaded on: 5/21/00 (reposted on 1/4/4)
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: RSView32 Read CSV File in RSView32 Bundle
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- Interviewing Marc LeVine on Job Skills Needed in Industrial Automation (P108) - June 30, 2022
- PLCs: Past, Present, and Future - June 24, 2022
- How To Download Rockwell's Integrated Architecture Builder (2022) - June 23, 2022