This is a simple example of how to use VBA and CSV files as an alternative to RSView32's recipe object.
Using a simple “Tag name, Tag value” layout, the target CSV file is chosen through a custom popup VBA form that allows browsing of your hard drive.
- RSView32 Version: 6.20.49
- Additional Requirements: 1024×768
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 105KB
- Uploaded on: 5/21/00 (reposted on 1/4/4)
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: RSView32 Read CSV File in RSView32 Bundle
- PLC Training: Free and Trial Programming Software - February 22, 2021
- PLC Training: What is the Best PLC to Learn With? - February 15, 2021
- Why Are My 5069-IF8 Analog Inputs Updating Slowly? - January 12, 2021
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com