This is a simple example of how to use VBA and CSV files as an alternative to RSView32's recipe object.
Using a simple “Tag name, Tag value” layout, the target CSV file is chosen through a custom popup VBA form that allows browsing of your hard drive.
- RSView32 Version: 6.20.49
- Additional Requirements: 1024×768
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 105KB
- Uploaded on: 5/21/00 (reposted on 1/4/4)
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: RSView32 Read CSV File in RSView32 Bundle
Shawn began sharing automation news and know-how online in 1996 when he launched his first BBS. Then in 1999 he moved to the internet launching ShawnMichael.com, which he later renamed ShawnMTierney.com. In 2013 he moved his automation efforts to a new website, TheAutomationBlog.com, which has since become the most popular independent industrial automation blog on the web.
Latest posts by Shawn Tierney (see all)
- How To Add Profinet I/O & Drives To S7-1500 (Video, TAS 24) - October 8, 2019
- Mitsubishi iQ-R PLC Overview (Video, TAP 48B) - October 3, 2019
- Mitsubishi iQ-F FX-5 PLC Overview (Video, TAP 48A) - October 2, 2019
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com
- Update: My RSView32 Read CSV File Demo is now available as part of a 24 file bundle for a $4 donation to our website at: