This is a simple example of how to use VBA and CSV files as an alternative to RSView32's recipe object.
Using a simple “Tag name, Tag value” layout, the target CSV file is chosen through a custom popup VBA form that allows browsing of your hard drive.
- RSView32 Version: 6.20.49
- Additional Requirements: 1024×768
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 105KB
- Uploaded on: 5/21/00 (reposted on 1/4/4)
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: RSView32 Read CSV File in RSView32 Bundle
- Top Ten Podcast Episodes - October 18, 2021
- Siemens S7-1500 Advanced PLCs Overview (P80) - October 15, 2021
- First Look: Retroreflective Sensor with IO-Link, Pepperl+Fuchs OBR7500-R100-2EP-IO - October 6, 2021
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com