Clients ask a lot about using RSView32 on Touch Screen PC's, and about “pop-up” keyboard support.
This Project was designed to demo the many different popup keyboards available with RSView32.
Note: Included is a patch for Version 6.2 RSVLogin keyboard, and the ActiveX Keyboard install files.
- RSView32 Version: 6.20.49
- Additional Requirements: 1024×768
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 1,611KB
- Uploaded on: 4/30/00 (reposted on 1/4/4)
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: RSView32 Popup Keyboard Demo
- New “Logix Live™” Online Training Course coming March 16th - March 1, 2021
- PLC Training: Free and Trial Programming Software - February 22, 2021
- PLC Training: What is the Best PLC to Learn With? - February 15, 2021
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com