RSView32 definitely has options. Especially when it comes to how you display your graphics.
In this demo, I try to show the many different ways to set up an RSView32 project that consists of body screens that change, but that also have common Title and Menu Bars.
The good and bad of each method is also explained.
- RSView32 Version: 6.30.16
- Additional Requirements: 1024×768
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 246KB
- Uploaded on: 11/30/01
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: RSView32 Menu Bar Demo
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
- Automation This Week for September 30, 2023 (W011) - September 30, 2023
- News for September 29, 2023 (N116) - September 29, 2023
- News for September 28, 2023 (N115) - September 28, 2023