RSView32 definitely has options. Especially when it comes to how you display your graphics.
In this demo, I try to show the many different ways to set up an RSView32 project that consists of body screens that change, but that also have common Title and Menu Bars.
The good and bad of each method is also explained.
- RSView32 Version: 6.30.16
- Additional Requirements: 1024×768
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 246KB
- Uploaded on: 11/30/01
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: RSView32 Menu Bar Demo
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Insider news, rewards, & more: Patreon.com/automation
If you enjoyed my article, you may like my courses at TheAutomationSchool.com
Have a question on this topic? Click here to scroll down to the comment link
Have a news tip? Share it with us here
Latest posts by Shawn Tierney (see all)
- RSView32 to SLC-5/04 & PLC-5 over DH Plus via Ethernet and 1756 Gateway (S36) - March 27, 2020
- Mitsubishi VFD Product Overview (P51) - March 26, 2020
- Insider News for February 2020 (Patron Only) - March 18, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com
- Update: RSView32 Menu Bar Demo is now available for a $1 donation to our website at: