RSView32 definitely has options. Especially when it comes to how you display your graphics.
In this demo, I try to show the many different ways to set up an RSView32 project that consists of body screens that change, but that also have common Title and Menu Bars.
The good and bad of each method is also explained.
- RSView32 Version: 6.30.16
- Additional Requirements: 1024×768
- I/O Size: 0
- File Size: 246KB
- Uploaded on: 11/30/01
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: RSView32 Menu Bar Demo
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- Sharing Data Between A-B Programmable Controllers - May 19, 2022
- Stepless Multi-Variable Closed Loop PID Tuning from PiControl (P102) - May 18, 2022
- What's New In FactoryTalk View Machine Edition v13 - May 12, 2022