In this week's episode of The Automation Show, I connect a Siemens KTP-700 Basic Panel to a S7-1200 for the first time:
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
The Automation Show, Episode 23 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Siemens for sending us the S7-1200 with KTP-700 starter pack!
- How To Activate TIA Portal Step 7 Using A USB License (article)
- How To Set The IP Address Of A New Siemens S7-1200 PLC (video)
- Creating your first Siemens S7-1200 Program (video)
Support Shawn's work on Patreon.com!
You can now support Shawn's work on The Automation Blog and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://Patreon.com/Automation.
You can also purchase the entire season for a one time donation of $15 at https://vimeo.com/ondemand/theautomationshow.
Thanks in advanced for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Show and Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
- First Look: Ultrasonic Sensor with IO-Link, Pepperl+Fuchs UC250-F77-EP-IO - September 20, 2021
- Solve Difficult Detection, Tracking, and Lighting Vision Applications with Next Gen Smart Cameras (P77) - September 16, 2021
- First Look: Productivity 2000 PLC Starter Kit - September 13, 2021