In this week's episode of The Automation Show, I walk new users through how to create their first Siemens S7-1200 Ladder Logic Program:
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
The Automation Show, Episode 19 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Siemens for sending us the S7-1200 starter pack!
- How To Activate TIA Portal Step 7 Using A USB License (article)
- How To Set The IP Address Of A New Siemens S7-1200 PLC (video)
Support Shawn's work on Patreon.com!
You can now support Shawn's work on The Automation Blog and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://Patreon.com/Automation.
You can also purchase the entire season for a one time donation of $15 at https://vimeo.com/ondemand/theautomationshow.
Thanks in advanced for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Show and Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Patreon.com/automation
Check out my affordable courses: TheAutomationSchool.com
Ask me questions by clicking here to go to the comments link
Have an industrial automation news tip? Share it with us here
- First Look: Distance Sensor with Analog Out and IO-Link, Pepperl+Fuchs OMT600-R200-IEP-IO-V1-L - November 24, 2020
- Automation Fair: My Session Picks (so far) - November 19, 2020
- Automation Fair Virtual Networking Tour - November 17, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments
- Instead of adding the controller like you did in the project you could have went to accessible devices and selected your controller that way. This would have then allowed to setup IP and Profinet name.Good morning @Cdw2152
Thanks for the tip!