In this week's episode of The Automation Show, I walk new users through how to create their first Siemens S7-1200 Ladder Logic Program:
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
The Automation Show, Episode 19 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Siemens for sending us the S7-1200 starter pack!
- How To Activate TIA Portal Step 7 Using A USB License (article)
- How To Set The IP Address Of A New Siemens S7-1200 PLC (video)
Support Shawn's work on Patreon.com!
You can now support Shawn's work on The Automation Blog and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://Patreon.com/Automation.
You can also purchase the entire season for a one time donation of $15 at https://vimeo.com/ondemand/theautomationshow.
Thanks in advanced for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Show and Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
- MDT AutoSave: Automatic Backup, Compare, Archive (P81) - October 21, 2021
- Top Ten Podcast Episodes - October 18, 2021
- Siemens S7-1500 Advanced PLCs Overview (P80) - October 15, 2021