Over the last couple of years we've had a great response to our invitation to Vendors and Automation Experts to come on The Automation Podcast and educate myself and the audience about products and technologies.
And with several more episodes already recorded and scheduled to be released in the coming weeks, I though it was a good time to look back at what our all-time top ten podcast episodes have been up to now:
Top Ten Podcast Episodes
10) Real-Time Maintenance by IFM with Bob Drexel
In this episode of The Automation Podcast, Bob Drexel of IFM comes on to discuss Real-Time Maintenance applications and technologies.
09) FX-5 PLCs by Mitsubishi Electric with Jeffrey Brown
In this episode of The Automation Podcast, Jeff Brown from Mitsubishi provides us with an overview of the iQ-F line of small PLCs.
08) Basic HMIs by Siemens with Ramey Miller
In this episode of The Automation Podcast, Ramey Miller from Siemens provides us with an overview of Siemens Basic HMI line of HMIs.
07) Introduction To EtherCAT by SMC with Nathan Eisel
In this episode of The Automation Podcast I sit down with Nathan Eisel of SMC to get a detailed introduction to EtherCAT.
06) iQ-R PLCs by Mitsubishi Electric with Jeffrey Brown
In this episode of The Automation Podcast, Jeff Brown from Mitsubishi provides us with an overview of the iQ-R line of PLCs.
05) Scalance Layer 2 Switches by Siemens with Ford Cheeseman
In this episode of The Automation Podcast I sit down with Ford Cheeseman to learn about the Siemens Scalance line of Layer 2 Unmanaged Industrial Switches.
04) Unified Comfort Panels by Siemens with Ramey Miller
In this episode of The Automation Podcast we take a look at the new line of HMI's from Siemens, the Unified Comfort Panels.
03) PLCnext by Phoenix Contact with Ira Sharp
In this episode of The Automation Podcast I sit down with Ira Sharp from Phoenix Contact to get up to speed on their next gen PLC line, PLCnext.
02) What is IOLink, and Why Use It? by IFM with Yuen Li
In this episode of The Automation Podcast I sit down with Yuen Li from IFM Efector to learn what IOLink is, and why you should consider using it on your next project.
And our number one podcast is currently…
01) What's New in TIAPortal v17 by Siemens with John DeTellem and Luis Narvaez
In this episode of The Automation Podcast I sit down with John DeTellem and Luis Narvaez with Siemens to learn what's new in TIA Portal v17.
Huge thanks to all the vendors that have come on the show and helped bring myself and the audience up to speed on automation products and technologies!
If you're a Vendor, Service Provider, or Automation Expect and would like to bring our audience up to speed on your industrial automation product or topic of interest, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly here.
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
Have a question? Join my community of automation professionals and take part in the discussion! You'll also find my PLC, HMI, and SCADA courses at TheAutomationSchool.com.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 75K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form.
- Automation Morning Show for March 31, 2023 - March 31, 2023
- Automation Morning Show for March 30, 2023 - March 30, 2023
- Prosoft EtherNet/IP to DH+ Gateway (P147) - March 29, 2023