In this episode of The Automation Podcast, I sit down with Yuen Li from IFM Efector to learn what IOLink is, and why you should consider using it on your next project:
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Podcast:
Listen to Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 58 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Yuen Li from IFM Efector for taking the time to review IOLink with us!
To find out more about these products, see the below links:
You can now support our work on Automation.Locals.com!
You can now support The Automation Blog, Podcast, and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://automation.locals.com.
Thanks in advance for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
Have a question? Join my community of automation professionals and take part in the discussion! You'll also find my PLC, HMI, and SCADA courses at TheAutomationSchool.com.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 75K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form.
- Automation Morning Show for March 20, 2023 - March 20, 2023
- Updated Picture of Insights In Automation Studio A - March 18, 2023
- Automation Morning Show for March 17, 2023 - March 17, 2023
– It is possible to use repeaters if the distance is more then 20m. Look at IFM E30444. The 20m limit was for me the biggest backdraw to use IO-link.
– Rockwell also has IO link mastcards and sensors: the 1734-4IOL and 1732E-8IOLM12R. Search for “iolink-br001_-en-p.pdf” for more info.
– People using IFM products probably altready have IO-link sensor without knowing it. A lot of IFM products come factory standard with IO-link.
Thanks for the additional information @Pascal De Pauw!
Instructor at http://www.TheAutomationSchool.com