In this episode of The Automation Podcast, Jeff Brown from Mitsubishi returns to give us an overview of the Mitsubishi line of Variable Frequency Drives:
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Podcast:
Listen to Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 51 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Jeff Brown at Mitsubishi for for taking the time to review the Mitsubishi line of Variable Frequency Drives with us!
- Link to Mitsubishi VFD Homepage
- Link to Mitsubishi HMI Podcast
- Link to Mitsubishi IQ-R PLC Podcast</span
- Link to Mitsubishi FX-5 PLC Podcast
- Link to First Time Using An FX-5 PLC Video
- Link to FX-5 Unboxing Video
You can now support the show on Patreon.com!
You can now support The Automation Blog, Podcast, and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://Patreon.com/Automation.
Thanks in advanced for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
- What's New At The Automation School - July 30, 2021
- Community Q & A: ControlLogix Comms Issue - July 29, 2021
- Tech Tip: Import Festo CPX-AP-I into Logix and Studio 5000 - July 28, 2021