In this episode of The Automation Podcast, Jeff Brown from Mitsubishi returns to give us an overview of the Mitsubishi line of Variable Frequency Drives:
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Podcast:
Listen to Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 51 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Jeff Brown at Mitsubishi for for taking the time to review the Mitsubishi line of Variable Frequency Drives with us!
- Link to Mitsubishi VFD Homepage
- Link to Mitsubishi HMI Podcast
- Link to Mitsubishi IQ-R PLC Podcast</span
- Link to Mitsubishi FX-5 PLC Podcast
- Link to First Time Using An FX-5 PLC Video
- Link to FX-5 Unboxing Video
You can now support the show on Automation.Locals.com!
You can now support The Automation Blog, Podcast, and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://automation.locals.com.
Thanks in advance for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
Have a question? Join my community of automation professionals and take part in the discussion! You'll also find my PLC, HMI, and SCADA courses at TheAutomationSchool.com.
- TAB’s SLC-500 Guide Index - May 26, 2023
- TAB’s SLC-500 Guide - May 26, 2023
- TAB’s RSView32 Guide Index - May 26, 2023