In this episode of The Automation Podcast, Jeff Brown from Mitsubishi returns to give us an overview of the Mitsubishi line of Variable Frequency Drives:
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Podcast:
Listen to Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 51 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Jeff Brown at Mitsubishi for for taking the time to review the Mitsubishi line of Variable Frequency Drives with us!
- Link to Mitsubishi VFD Homepage
- Link to Mitsubishi HMI Podcast
- Link to Mitsubishi IQ-R PLC Podcast
- Link to Mitsubishi FX-5 PLC Podcast
- Link to First Time Using An FX-5 PLC Video
- Link to FX-5 Unboxing Video
You can now support the show on Patreon.com!
You can now support The Automation Blog, Podcast, and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://Patreon.com/Automation.
Thanks in advanced for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Insider news, rewards, & more: Patreon.com/automation
If you enjoyed my article, you may like my courses at TheAutomationSchool.com
Have a question on this topic? Click here to scroll down to the comment link
Have a news tip? Share it with us here
Latest posts by Shawn Tierney (see all)
- RSView32 to SLC-5/04 & PLC-5 over DH Plus via Ethernet and 1756 Gateway (S36) - March 27, 2020
- Mitsubishi VFD Product Overview (P51) - March 26, 2020
- Insider News for February 2020 (Patron Only) - March 18, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments