Learn about SMC's EX600 Industrial Wireless Communications and IO system in this episode of The Automation Podcast.
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Podcast:
Listen to Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 66 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Mark Arnold for taking the time to come on the show and talk to us about SMC's EX600 Industrial Wireless Communications System.
To find out more visit the links below:
- White paper
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics magazine article
- Instructional links
- Instructional video 1
- Instructional video 2
- Operation manual
- EDS file
- Configuration tool software manual
- I/O config tool software
- Customer video 1
- Customer video 2
- Animation video
You can now support our work on Patreon.com!
You can now support The Automation Blog, Podcast, and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://Patreon.com/Automation.
Thanks in advanced for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
- What's New At The Automation School - July 30, 2021
- Community Q & A: ControlLogix Comms Issue - July 29, 2021
- Tech Tip: Import Festo CPX-AP-I into Logix and Studio 5000 - July 28, 2021