Learn about air amplification technologies used in blow-off and cooling applications in this episode of The Automation Podcast
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Podcast:
Listen to Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 60 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Les Rapchak for taking the time to review the many air amplification technologies used today in automated systems.
- 02:12 What is Air Amplification
- 04:53 Compressed air vs blowers
- 08:12 Replacing crimped pipes/tubes
- 11:19 Air Nozzles
- 17:04 Air Jets
- 21:47 Air Edgers
- 26:07 Manifold Systems
- 27:21 Air Amplifiers/Air Movers
- 39:50 Air Knives
- 51:25 Air Blade Ionizers
- 54:45 Ion Blaster Beam
- 56:24 Ring Blade Air Wipe
To find out more:
Nex Flow Air Products Corp.
Servicing the world with locations in north America, Europe and SE Asia plus agents and distributors around the globe
Les Rapchak, President
Email: lesr “at” nexflow.com
You can now support our work on Patreon.com!
You can now support The Automation Blog, Podcast, and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://Patreon.com/Automation.
Thanks in advanced for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- Interviewing Marc LeVine on Job Skills Needed in Industrial Automation (P108) - June 30, 2022
- PLCs: Past, Present, and Future - June 24, 2022
- How To Download Rockwell's Integrated Architecture Builder (2022) - June 23, 2022