Learn about air amplification technologies used in blow-off and cooling applications in this episode of The Automation Podcast
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Podcast:
Listen to Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 60 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Les Rapchak for taking the time to review the many air amplification technologies used today in automated systems.
- 02:12 What is Air Amplification
- 04:53 Compressed air vs blowers
- 08:12 Replacing crimped pipes/tubes
- 11:19 Air Nozzles
- 17:04 Air Jets
- 21:47 Air Edgers
- 26:07 Manifold Systems
- 27:21 Air Amplifiers/Air Movers
- 39:50 Air Knives
- 51:25 Air Blade Ionizers
- 54:45 Ion Blaster Beam
- 56:24 Ring Blade Air Wipe
To find out more:
Nex Flow Air Products Corp.
Servicing the world with locations in north America, Europe and SE Asia plus agents and distributors around the globe
Les Rapchak, President
Email: lesr “at” nexflow.com
You can now support our work on Patreon.com!
You can now support The Automation Blog, Podcast, and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://Patreon.com/Automation.
Thanks in advanced for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
- First Look: MOXA Ethernet Switch, EDS-2005-EL - March 4, 2021
- New “Logix Live™” Online Training Course coming March 16th - March 1, 2021
- PLC Training: Free and Trial Programming Software - February 22, 2021