Learn about air amplification technologies used in blow-off and cooling applications in this episode of The Automation Podcast
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Podcast:
Listen to Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 60 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Les Rapchak for taking the time to review the many air amplification technologies used today in automated systems.
- 02:12 What is Air Amplification
- 04:53 Compressed air vs blowers
- 08:12 Replacing crimped pipes/tubes
- 11:19 Air Nozzles
- 17:04 Air Jets
- 21:47 Air Edgers
- 26:07 Manifold Systems
- 27:21 Air Amplifiers/Air Movers
- 39:50 Air Knives
- 51:25 Air Blade Ionizers
- 54:45 Ion Blaster Beam
- 56:24 Ring Blade Air Wipe
To find out more:
Nex Flow Air Products Corp.
Servicing the world with locations in north America, Europe and SE Asia plus agents and distributors around the globe
Les Rapchak, President
Email: lesr “at” nexflow.com
You can now support our work on Automation.Locals.com!
You can now support The Automation Blog, Podcast, and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://automation.locals.com.
Thanks in advance for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
- News for October 3, 2023 (N118) - October 3, 2023
- News for October 2, 2023 (N117) - October 2, 2023
- Automation This Week for September 30, 2023 (W011) - September 30, 2023