In today's article I walk you through how to find and download Rockwell's free Integrated Architecture Builder (IAB) software, updated for the Summer of 2022.
1) Start by navigating your web browser to www.ab.com:
2) Once there, select “Integrated Architecture Builder” which is under Support – Product Support:
3) From this page select “Product Selection Toolbox”:
4) Then fill in the pop-up form:
5) And once the form is submitted you'll be prompted to save/download the PST install file:
6) For our previous coverage on IAB, including articles and videos on how to use it, click here
If you found this article helpful, please share it with your coworkers and colleagues.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- Interviewing Marc LeVine on Job Skills Needed in Industrial Automation (P108) - June 30, 2022
- PLCs: Past, Present, and Future - June 24, 2022
- How To Download Rockwell's Integrated Architecture Builder (2022) - June 23, 2022