In today’s article I walk you through how to find and download Rockwell’s free Integrated Architecture Builder (IAB) software, updated for the Summer of 2022.
1) Start by navigating your web browser to www.ab.com:
2) Once there, select “Integrated Architecture Builder” which is under Support – Product Support:
3) From this page select “Product Selection Toolbox”:
4) Then fill in the pop-up form:
5) And once the form is submitted you’ll be prompted to save/download the PST install file:
6) For our previous coverage on IAB, including articles and videos on how to use it, click here
If you found this article helpful, please share it with your coworkers and colleagues.
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
Have a question? Join my community of automation professionals and take part in the discussion! You'll also find my PLC, HMI, and SCADA courses at TheAutomationSchool.com.
- Eaton’s New Din Rail Mount UPS, Switches, and more (P156) - May 31, 2023
- The Automation Blog Content Collections - May 31, 2023
- TAB’s Micro800 Guide Index - May 31, 2023