Thanks to you, our viewers, our video content saw a doubling of views and subscribers this past year!
Today we’re listing the Top Ten most popular episodes of The Automation Podcast for the last twelve months:
The Automation Podcast: Top Ten Episodes of 2021
10) Siemens HMIs – Complete Line Overview with Ramey Miller
In this episode of The Automation Podcast my guest this week is Ramey Miller of Siemens who gives us an overview of the complete line of Siemens HMIs.
09) Basic HMIs by Siemens with Ramey Miller
In this episode of The Automation Podcast, Ramey Miller from Siemens provides us with an overview of Siemens Basic HMI line of HMIs.
08) Siemens S7-1500 Advanced PLC Line Overview with Jim Wilmot
In this episode of The Automation Podcast Jim Wilmot of Siemens is my guest, and he covers the Siemens S7-1500 line of Advanced Programmable Controllers.
07) Real-Time Maintenance by IFM with Bob Drexel
In this episode of The Automation Podcast, Bob Drexel of IFM comes on to discuss Real-Time Maintenance applications and technologies.
06) Introduction To EtherCAT by SMC with Nathan Eisel
In this episode of The Automation Podcast I sit down with Nathan Eisel of SMC to get a detailed introduction to EtherCAT.
05) Scalance Layer 2 Switches by Siemens with Ford Cheeseman
In this episode of The Automation Podcast I sit down with Ford Cheeseman to learn about the Siemens Scalance line of Layer 2 Unmanaged Industrial Switches.
04) Unified Comfort Panels by Siemens with Ramey Miller
In this episode of The Automation Podcast we take a look at the new line of HMI’s from Siemens, the Unified Comfort Panels.
03) PLCnext by Phoenix Contact with Ira Sharp
In this episode of The Automation Podcast I sit down with Ira Sharp from Phoenix Contact to get up to speed on their next gen PLC line, PLCnext.
02) What is IOLink, and Why Use It? by IFM with Yuen Li
In this episode of The Automation Podcast I sit down with Yuen Li from IFM Efector to learn what IOLink is, and why you should consider using it on your next project.
01) What’s New in TIAPortal v17 by Siemens with John DeTellem and Luis Narvaez
In this episode of The Automation Podcast I sit down with John DeTellem and Luis Narvaez with Siemens to learn what’s new in TIA Portal v17.
Thanks again for making 2021 our best year to date!
Now as we plan for the new year, I’d love to get your thoughts on the vendors and products we should cover in 2022.
To leave your feedback, just fill in the comment section below my signature (or use the News link at the top of the page to send it into us privately.)
Wising you all very happy, safe, and healthy Holiday Week and New Year!
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
Have a question? Join my community of automation professionals and take part in the discussion! You'll also find my PLC, HMI, and SCADA courses at TheAutomationSchool.com.
- TAB’s SLC-500 Guide Index - May 26, 2023
- TAB’s SLC-500 Guide - May 26, 2023
- TAB’s RSView32 Guide Index - May 26, 2023