If you didn't get to attend Rockwell's Automation Fair this year you can still download most of the session presentations free of charge.
To do so, just follow the steps below:
Step 1) Start out at www.AutomationFair.com
Step 2) Now on the right side of the page click on “2016 Session Materials” as shown below:
Step 3) Next select “Desktop Portal”:
Step 4) When the “Desktop Portal” loads you'll want to select “Schedule” on the left.
Step 5) Then when the schedule loads select the session you're interested in and click on the “down arrow” image under “Downloads”:
Note: If no downloads are listed for the session you're interested in I suggest contacting your local representative to see if they can send you a copy of the session presentation.
Step 6) The final step is to click on download icon in the top right of the popup window:
And if you'd like to see my highlights from my trip to Automation Fair 2016 check out the below articles:
- What I learned at Automation Fair's Automation Perspectives
- What's New in Logix, AF 2016
- What's New in Studio 5000, AF 2016
- What's New in View, AF 2016
- The Automation Podcast Episode 34: AF 2016
- Pictures from Automation Fair 2016
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Patreon.com/automation
Check out my affordable courses: TheAutomationSchool.com
Ask me questions by clicking here to go to the comments link
Have an industrial automation news tip? Share it with us here
- SIMATIC Real-Time Locating Systems (P61) - September 9, 2020
- Using Siemens S7-1200 Signal Modules (S48) - September 3, 2020
- Air Amplification Technologies For Automation (P60) - September 2, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments