Update: Check out our updated article HERE.
If like me you didn't get to attend Rockwell Automation's TechED this year, you'll be happy to know that once again the good folks over at Rockwell have made the majority of the presentations and lab manuals available for free online.
So where are they, and how to you get them? Check out the below five steps in which I show you how to find and download them:
1) Start by visiting www.RSTechED.com, which redirects you to the official Rockwell Automation TechED home page:
2) From there select “2016 Session Materials” on the right side of the page:
3) Now select “Schedule” on the left:
4) Next select a day at the top, then a session on the left, and if there are downloads for that session they will show up on the right as shown:
5) And the last step is to click on the download link at the top right of the popup window:
And that's all there is to accessing this year's Rockwell Automation TechED presentations and labs for free!
I hope you've found today's article about accessing this year's TechED labs and presentations helpful.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to leave them with us by clicking the “post a comment or question” link below.
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Patreon.com/automation
Check out my affordable courses: TheAutomationSchool.com
Ask me questions by clicking here to go to the comments link
Have an industrial automation news tip? Share it with us here
- First Look: Distance Sensor with Analog Out and IO-Link, Pepperl+Fuchs OMT600-R200-IEP-IO-V1-L - November 24, 2020
- Automation Fair: My Session Picks (so far) - November 19, 2020
- Automation Fair Virtual Networking Tour - November 17, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments