Update: Check out our updated article HERE.
If like me you didn't get to attend Rockwell Automation's TechED this year, you'll be happy to know that once again the good folks over at Rockwell have made the majority of the presentations and lab manuals available for free online.
So where are they, and how to you get them? Check out the below five steps in which I show you how to find and download them:
1) Start by visiting www.RSTechED.com, which redirects you to the official Rockwell Automation TechED home page:
2) From there select “2016 Session Materials” on the right side of the page:
3) Now select “Schedule” on the left:
4) Next select a day at the top, then a session on the left, and if there are downloads for that session they will show up on the right as shown:
5) And the last step is to click on the download link at the top right of the popup window:
And that's all there is to accessing this year's Rockwell Automation TechED presentations and labs for free!
I hope you've found today's article about accessing this year's TechED labs and presentations helpful.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to leave them with us by clicking the “post a comment or question” link below.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- Interviewing Marc LeVine on Job Skills Needed in Industrial Automation (P108) - June 30, 2022
- PLCs: Past, Present, and Future - June 24, 2022
- How To Download Rockwell's Integrated Architecture Builder (2022) - June 23, 2022