If you didn’t attend Rockwell Automation’s TechED this year, you’ll be happy to know that the good folks over at Rockwell have made the majority of the presentation and lab manual downloads available free of charge.
Unfortunately, it’s not super easy to find these downloads, so in today’s article I show you how:
1) Start by visiting www.RSTechED.com, which redirects you to the official Rockwell Automation TechED home page:
2) From there select “Rockwell Automation TechED” from the list on the right:
3) Now select the “Desktop Portal” link:
4) And once it loads, select “Schedule” on the left:
5) From here select a session on the left, and if there are downloads for that session they will show up on the right as seen below:
6) Select the download you are interested in, and then click on the download link at the top right of the popup window:
And that’s all there is to accessing this year’s Rockwell Automation TechED presentations and labs for free!
I hope you’ve found today’s article about downloading this year’s TechED labs and presentations helpful.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to leave them with us by clicking the “post a comment or question” link below.
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
Have a question? Join my community of automation professionals and take part in the discussion! You'll also find my PLC, HMI, and SCADA courses at TheAutomationSchool.com.
- TAB’s SLC-500 Guide Index - May 26, 2023
- TAB’s SLC-500 Guide - May 26, 2023
- TAB’s RSView32 Guide Index - May 26, 2023