We take a first look at the new features of Connected Components Workbench version 12 in this week's episode of The Automation Show :
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
The Automation Show, Episode 12 Show Notes:
Link to article referenced in video: What's New In CCW 12
Learn about other releases:
Check out our coverage of other releases of CCW below:
- What’s New in CCW v21 (11/2022)
- What’s New in CCW v20 (04/2022)
- What’s New in CCW v13 (06/2021, Rockwell Interview)
- What’s New in CCW v13 (03/2021)
- First Look: CCW v12 (04/2019, Video)
- What’s New in CCW v12 (04/2019)
- What’s New in CCW v11 (04/2018, Video)
- What’s New in CCW v11 (04/2018)
- What’s New in CCW v10 (03/2017)
- What’s New in CCW v9 (04/2016)
- CCW Version 8 Released (03/2015)
- CCW Version 7 Released (10/2014)
Support Shawn's work on Automation.Locals.com!
You can now support Shawn's work on The Automation Blog and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://automation.locals.com.
NOTE: Vendors, would you like your product featured on the Show and Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
Have a question? Join my community of automation professionals and take part in the discussion! You'll also find my PLC, HMI, and SCADA courses at TheAutomationSchool.com.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 75K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form.
- Automation Morning Show for March 30, 2023 - March 30, 2023
- Prosoft EtherNet/IP to DH+ Gateway (P147) - March 29, 2023
- Automation Morning Show for March 29, 2023 - March 29, 2023
Nice work, where did you get that peg board in the background?
Good morning Robert,
Here’s a link: https://amzn.to/2YGdCHa
Hope this helps,
Find my article or video helpful? Support my work at http://Patreon.com/automation