In this episode of The Automation Podcast, I sit down with Jie Hong of Rockwell Automation to get an overview of the new features of Connected Components Workbench Version 13.
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 70 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Jie Hong of Rockwell Automation for taking the time to come on the show and tell us all about the new features in CCW v13!
Learn about other releases:
Check out our coverage of other releases of CCW below:
- What’s New in CCW v21 (11/2022)
- What’s New in CCW v20 (04/2022)
- What’s New in CCW v13 (06/2021, Rockwell Interview)
- What’s New in CCW v13 (03/2021)
- First Look: CCW v12 (04/2019, Video)
- What’s New in CCW v12 (04/2019)
- What’s New in CCW v11 (04/2018, Video)
- What’s New in CCW v11 (04/2018)
- What’s New in CCW v10 (03/2017)
- What’s New in CCW v9 (04/2016)
- CCW Version 8 Released (03/2015)
- CCW Version 7 Released (10/2014)
You can now support our work and join our community at Automation.Locals.com!
Thanks in advance for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 75K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form.