Originally designed for a friend who was participating in a trade show at Disney World.
His company built a “Slot Car” race track to demo their products, and needed a way to keep track of each day's winners in order to award prizes.
This RSview32 project acts as a front end for the SLC-500 demo of the same name, where all the sorting work is done. You enter in the ten new names and times, press start, view the sorting process, and display the results.
- RSView32 Version: 6.20.49 Additional Requirements: 1024×768
- I/O Size: 50
- File Size: 89KB
- Uploaded on: 4/30/00 (reposted 1/4/4)
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: RSView32 Top Ten Sorting Demo
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Patreon.com/automation
Check out my affordable courses: TheAutomationSchool.com
Ask me questions by clicking here to go to the comments link
Have an industrial automation news tip? Share it with us here
- What's New With Siemens PLCs and HMIs (Video, S43) - July 9, 2020
- Online Training Sale! Save Up To 60% - July 7, 2020
- What's New With Logix and View? (Video, S42) - July 3, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com
- RSView32 Top Ten Sorting Demo is now available for $1 donation to our website at: