His company built a “Slot Car” race track to demo their products, and needed a way to keep track of each day's winners in order to award prizes.
This RSview32 project acts as a front end for the SLC-500 demo of the same name, where all the sorting work is done. You enter in the ten new names and times, press start, view the sorting process, and display the results.
- RSView32 Version: 6.20.49 Additional Requirements: 1024×768
- I/O Size: 50
- File Size: 89KB
- Uploaded on: 4/30/00 (reposted 1/4/4)
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: RSView32 Top Ten Sorting Demo
Latest posts by Shawn Tierney (see all)
- CompactLogix Training Course Now On Sale, Just $99 - November 20, 2019
- Episodes Of The Automation Minute Now Available! - November 12, 2019
- Insider News: Prepping for Automation Fair - November 8, 2019
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com
- RSView32 Top Ten Sorting Demo is now available for $1 donation to our website at: