Originally designed for a friend who was participating in a trade show at Disney World.
His company built a “Slot Car” race track to demo their products, and needed a way to keep track of each day's winners in order to award prizes.
This RSview32 project acts as a front end for the SLC-500 demo of the same name, where all the sorting work is done. You enter in the ten new names and times, press start, view the sorting process, and display the results.
- RSView32 Version: 6.20.49 Additional Requirements: 1024×768
- I/O Size: 50
- File Size: 89KB
- Uploaded on: 4/30/00 (reposted 1/4/4)
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: RSView32 Top Ten Sorting Demo
- Community Q & A: ControlLogix Comms Issue - July 29, 2021
- Tech Tip: Import Festo CPX-AP-I into Logix and Studio 5000 - July 28, 2021
- What's New with Siemens HMIs? - July 26, 2021
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com