Originally designed for a friend who was participating in a trade show at Disney World.
His company built a “Slot Car” race track to demo their products, and needed a way to keep track of each day’s winners in order to award prizes.
This RSview32 project acts as a front end for the SLC-500 demo of the same name, where all the sorting work is done. You enter in the ten new names and times, press start, view the sorting process, and display the results.
- RSView32 Version: 6.20.49 Additional Requirements: 1024×768
- I/O Size: 50
- File Size: 89KB
- Uploaded on: 4/30/00 (reposted 1/4/4)
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: RSView32 Top Ten Sorting Demo
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
If you found this content helpful, consider buying me a coffee here.
- December 7 News: ABB, Sparkplug, Cybersecurity, Robots, Cobots, Omlox, Ethernet/IP & more (N151) - December 7, 2023
- Auvesy-MDT Octoplant: Automated Backups, Disaster Recovery, and More (P182) - December 6, 2023
- December 5 News: 50kg Robot, Ex Tablet, IOLink, Ethernet-APL, MQTT QOS, Logix/View Docs & more (N150) - December 5, 2023