This RSLogix 500 ladder program was design for a friends trade show at Disney World.
They had set up a slot car track and were giving prizes away to the attendee with the fastest lap time.
Basically, a user enters 10 racer names and race/lap times in (to an HMI) from the latest race. The ladder logic then sorts the ten new names and ten existing names from fastest to slowest, utilizes indirect addressing.
Download Link: RSLogix 500 Top Ten Sorting Demo
- Created with: RSLogix500 3.01.09
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Patreon.com/automation
Check out my affordable courses: TheAutomationSchool.com
Ask me questions by clicking here to go to the comments link
Have an industrial automation news tip? Share it with us here
- First Look: Distance Sensor with Analog Out and IO-Link, Pepperl+Fuchs OMT600-R200-IEP-IO-V1-L - November 24, 2020
- Automation Fair: My Session Picks (so far) - November 19, 2020
- Automation Fair Virtual Networking Tour - November 17, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com
- The RSLogix 500 Top Ten Sort code is now available for $1 donation to our website at: