Initially, when you download CCAT you get the following building blocks:
- Motion Control: Kinetix® 3 Indexing Project
- Low Voltage Drives: PowerFlex® Component-class AC Drives
- Temperature Control: 900-TC Controller Project
Unlike CCBB, these samples are not just available via folders from a zip file. The CCAT comes with and installs a Windows Application to help you select which CCAT files you would like to open. Fortunately, the files are also available in a folder if you want to access them manually.
- “Quick start” manual
- Bill of materials in ProposalWorks format
- Many different “starting” programs in Connected Components Workbench
- Includes Micro800 logic and PanelView Component displays
- CAD drawings in IEC and NFPA formats for AutoCAD (dwg) and EPlan
I hope the above information about Rockwell's Connected Components Accelerator Toolkit is helpful. If you've used Rockwell's CCAT's before, or have a comment or question about them, please don't hesitate to leave them with us by using the “Leave a reply” form at the bottom of this page.
Need personalized help? For as little as $25 per month you can get direct access to ask me Rockwell PLC, HMI, and SCADA questions! Learn the details at Patreon.com/Automation