In this episode of The Automation Podcast, Thomas Haneder from Siemens provides us with a technical overview of PROFINET:
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Podcast:
Listen to Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 53 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Thomas Haneder at Siemens for for taking the time to give us a technical overview of PROFINET!
- PROFINET Webpage
- Siemens Basic HMI Podcast
- Siemens S7-1200 Podcast
- Siemens Basic HMI – First Use Video
- Siemens S7-1200 – First Use Video
You can now support the show on Patreon.com!
You can now support The Automation Blog, Podcast, and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://Patreon.com/Automation.
Thanks in advanced for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Patreon.com/automation
Check out my affordable courses: TheAutomationSchool.com
Ask me questions by clicking here to go to the comments link
Have an industrial automation news tip? Share it with us here
- Get A TIA Portal License For $35! (Limited Time Offer) - May 20, 2020
- How To Find Your Local Siemens Automation Distributor - May 20, 2020
- How To Get A Free Copy Of TIA Portal - May 19, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments