In this episode of The Automation Podcast, Thomas Haneder from Siemens provides us with a technical overview of PROFINET:
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Podcast:
Listen to Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 53 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Thomas Haneder at Siemens for for taking the time to give us a technical overview of PROFINET!
- PROFINET Webpage
- Siemens Basic HMI Podcast
- Siemens S7-1200 Podcast
- Siemens Basic HMI – First Use Video
- Siemens S7-1200 – First Use Video
You can now support the show on Patreon.com!
You can now support The Automation Blog, Podcast, and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://Patreon.com/Automation.
Thanks in advanced for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- New SIEMENS Products From This Week's Virtual Tour - May 20, 2022
- Sharing Data Between A-B Programmable Controllers - May 19, 2022
- Stepless Multi-Variable Closed Loop PID Tuning from PiControl (P102) - May 18, 2022