Do you or someone on your staff need to backup, edit, or restore A-B VFD parameters?
If so, you may be interested in my new quick start course, “Using CCW with A-B VFDs“
In this forty five minute quick start course I cover all of the following topics:
- Where and how you download a free copy of CCW
- How to install CCW, including how to work around the .NET issue on Windows 10
- How to download and install drivers for the 1203-USB cable
- How to setup RSLinx Classic’s Ethernet IP and Ethernet Devices drivers
- How to setup RSLinx Classic’s driver for the 1203-USB cable
- How to download PowerFlex manuals and update files
- How to connect to the PowerFlex 520 series using USB on Windows 7 and 10
- How to use the PowerFlex USB utility to upload and download parameters from 520 series VFDs
- How to import, edit, and export PowerFlex parameter files in CCW
- How to use CCW to upload, edit, and download drive parameters over Ethernet
- How to use CCW and the 1203-USB to upload, edit, and download drive parameters over DSI
Well for a limited time you can grab the digital bundle of this quick start course for just $9.99***.
That's right, you not only get the online edition at TheAutomationSchool.com, you also get a second “mobile friendly” Vimeo copy which you can download to watch offline on supported mobile devices (most iOS and Android devices.)
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
Have a question? Join my community of automation professionals and take part in the discussion! You'll also find my PLC, HMI, and SCADA courses at TheAutomationSchool.com.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 75K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form.
- Automation Morning Show for March 24, 2023 - March 24, 2023
- First Look: Red Lion's New NT5000 Gigabit Industrial Ethernet Switches - March 24, 2023
- Automation Morning Show for March 23, 2023 - March 23, 2023