Do you or someone on your staff need to backup, edit, or restore A-B VFD parameters?
If so, you may be interested in my new quick start course, “Using CCW with A-B VFDs“
In this forty five minute quick start course I cover all of the following topics:
- Where and how you download a free copy of CCW
- How to install CCW, including how to work around the .NET issue on Windows 10
- How to download and install drivers for the 1203-USB cable
- How to setup RSLinx Classic’s Ethernet IP and Ethernet Devices drivers
- How to setup RSLinx Classic’s driver for the 1203-USB cable
- How to download PowerFlex manuals and update files
- How to connect to the PowerFlex 520 series using USB on Windows 7 and 10
- How to use the PowerFlex USB utility to upload and download parameters from 520 series VFDs
- How to import, edit, and export PowerFlex parameter files in CCW
- How to use CCW to upload, edit, and download drive parameters over Ethernet
- How to use CCW and the 1203-USB to upload, edit, and download drive parameters over DSI
Well for a limited time you can grab the digital bundle of this quick start course for just $9.99***.
That's right, you not only get the online edition at TheAutomationSchool.com, you also get a second “mobile friendly” Vimeo copy which you can download to watch offline on supported mobile devices (most iOS and Android devices.)
***If you thought that was a great deal, for those of you still reading I want to share a time limited coupon with you so you can the digital bundle for just $6.99!
Just use discount coupon code CCWVFD at checkout to get this new quick start at thirty percent off the introductory price 🙂
But don't wait too long! The above coupon is only good through July 31st, 2017