If you missed Rockwell Automation's TechED this year like I did, you'll be happy to know Rockwell has made the majority of the presentations and lab manuals available online.
In today's article, I'll walk you through the steps to download them.
1) Start by visiting www.RSTechED.com, which will redirect you to the official Rockwell Automation TechED home page:
2) From this page select “mobile app:”
3) Now select “mobile app” again;
4) PC users select the first choice in the list, “Visitor Portal:”
5) Thankfully Rockwell enabled a “Guest” login, so unless you actually attended the show click on “Guest:”
6) Now select “Schedule” on the left, and you'll see the available sessions on the right. When you find one you're interested in, select it:
7) You'll now see a summary of the session you selected, with one or two download icons. Select the download you're interested in:
8) From the pop-up, click on the download icon at the top right of the window, and then when prompted by your browser save the file:
And that's all there is to accessing this year's Rockwell Automaiton TechED presentations and labs.
I hope you've found today's article about accessing this year's TechED labs and presentations helpful.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to leave them with us by submitting the “post a comment or question” link below.
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments