If you missed Rockwell Automation's TechED this year like I did, you'll be happy to know Rockwell has made the majority of the presentations and lab manuals available online.
In today's article, I'll walk you through the steps to download them.
1) Start by visiting www.RSTechED.com, which will redirect you to the official Rockwell Automation TechED home page:
5) Thankfully Rockwell enabled a “Guest” login, so unless you actually attended the show click on “Guest:”
6) Now select “Schedule” on the left, and you'll see the available sessions on the right. When you find one you're interested in, select it:
7) You'll now see a summary of the session you selected, with one or two download icons. Select the download you're interested in:
8) From the pop-up, click on the download icon at the top right of the window, and then when prompted by your browser save the file:
And that's all there is to accessing this year's Rockwell Automaiton TechED presentations and labs.
I hope you've found today's article about accessing this year's TechED labs and presentations helpful.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to leave them with us by submitting the “post a comment or question” link below.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- New SIEMENS Products From This Week's Virtual Tour - May 20, 2022
- Sharing Data Between A-B Programmable Controllers - May 19, 2022
- Stepless Multi-Variable Closed Loop PID Tuning from PiControl (P102) - May 18, 2022