If (like me) you didn't have $2,000 in your training budget (and a week to spare) to attend Rockwell Automation's TechED 2018 last week, you'll be glad to know that the good folks over at Rockwell Automation have once again made many (if not most) of their TechED presentations and lab manuals available free of charge.
And fortunately this year it's easier than ever to get these downloads.
As of now all you have to do is click on the below link to go directly Rockwell's TechED 2018 downloads page:
If the above link stops working, just follow these steps to find the latest link:
1) Start at www.RATechED.com, which redirects you to the official Rockwell Automation TechED home page:
4) Once the next page loads, select “Click here to access the materials” on the right:
5) And from there you'll see a listing of all the sessions along with any sessions downloads that are available:
And that's all there is to accessing this year's Rockwell Automation TechED presentations and labs for free!
To watch a video demonstration of the above, check out Episode 49 of The Automation Minute Season 4 below:
I hope you've found today's article about downloading this year's TechED labs and presentations helpful.
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to leave them with us by clicking the “post a comment or question” link below.
Editor's note: If you work in the industrial automation field and would like to share your experiences with our audience, please contact us using this form: Contact Us. If we publish your article we'll send you a $30 Amazon gift card (or equivalent via PayPal) in appreciation for your efforts!
- P+F USi-Safety Rated Ultrasonic Sensor (P87) - January 19, 2022
- IFM CR1203 HMI Controller: Initial Setup & Adding Ethernet IO in CODESYS - January 6, 2022
- Happy New Year! - January 1, 2022