In this week's episode of The Automation Show, John DeTellem walks us through how to add PROFINET (Ethernet) I/O and Drives to an S7-1500 using TIA Portal:
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
The Automation Show, Episode 24 Show Notes:
Special thanks to John DeTellem at Siemens for sharing this video with us!
Related Articles and Videos:
- How To Activate TIA Portal Step 7 Using A USB License (article)
- How To Set The IP Address Of A New Siemens S7-1200 PLC (video)
- Creating your first Siemens S7-1200 Program (video)
- Creating your first Siemens S7-1500 Program (video)
- First Time Using A Siemens Basic Panel (video)
Support Shawn's work on Patreon.com!
You can now support Shawn's work on The Automation Blog and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://Patreon.com/Automation.
You can also purchase the entire season for a one time donation of $15 at https://vimeo.com/ondemand/theautomationshow.
Thanks in advanced for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Show and Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Patreon.com/automation
Check out my affordable courses: TheAutomationSchool.com
Ask me questions by clicking here to go to the comments link
Have an industrial automation news tip? Share it with us here
- What's New With Siemens PLCs and HMIs (Video, S43) - July 9, 2020
- Online Training Sale! Save Up To 60% - July 7, 2020
- What's New With Logix and View? (Video, S42) - July 3, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments