In this week’s episode of The Automation Show, John DeTellem walks us through how to add PROFINET (Ethernet) I/O and Drives to an S7-1500 using TIA Portal:
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
The Automation Show, Episode 24 Show Notes:
Special thanks to John DeTellem at Siemens for sharing this video with us!
Related Articles and Videos:
- How To Activate TIA Portal Step 7 Using A USB License (article)
- How To Set The IP Address Of A New Siemens S7-1200 PLC (video)
- Creating your first Siemens S7-1200 Program (video)
- Creating your first Siemens S7-1500 Program (video)
- First Time Using A Siemens Basic Panel (video)
Support Shawn’s work on Automation.Locals.com!
You can now support Shawn’s work on The Automation Blog and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://automation.locals.com.
You can also purchase the entire season for a one time donation of $15 at https://vimeo.com/ondemand/theautomationshow.
Thanks in advance for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Show and Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
- Automation This Week for September 30, 2023 (W011) - September 30, 2023
- News for September 29, 2023 (N116) - September 29, 2023
- News for September 28, 2023 (N115) - September 28, 2023