The MicroLogix 1100's LCD display allows access to many of it's features and functions.
In today's article, we show you how to use it to enable default comms:
NOTE: When “Default Comms” is enabled, the MicroLogix 1100's Channel 0 serial port is toggled back to the factory default settings. These settings include the DF1 Full Duplex protocol, a baud rate of 19.2K, and CRC error checking. When “Default Comms” is disabled, Channel 0 returns to the currently loaded program's settings.
Enabling Default Comms on the MicroLogix 1100
1) When the MicroLogix 1100 is powered on, it displays the I/O Status screen as shown below:
4) Here, press the down arrow button once to select “DCOMM CFG,” then press the OK button:
If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or corrections, please feel free to leave them with us by filling out the “post a comment or question” link below.
- Community Q & A: Questions of the Week - October 26, 2021
- MDT AutoSave: Automatic Backup, Compare, Archive (P81) - October 21, 2021
- Top Ten Podcast Episodes - October 18, 2021