This is a simple RSLogix 5 program designed to show how the FAL Instruction can be used to sum and entire integer file for use in calculating a running average.
- RSLogix 5 Version: 4.10
- Additional Requirements: None
- File Size: 16.9 kb
- Uploaded on: 10/11/02
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: Sum a Integer File using a FAL
Shawn began sharing automation news and know-how online in 1996 when he launched his first BBS. Then in 1999 he moved to the internet launching ShawnMichael.com, which he later renamed ShawnMTierney.com. In 2013 he moved his automation efforts to a new website, TheAutomationBlog.com, which has since become the most popular independent industrial automation blog on the web.
Latest posts by Shawn Tierney (see all)
- CompactLogix Training Course Now On Sale, Just $99 - November 20, 2019
- Episodes Of The Automation Minute Now Available! - November 12, 2019
- Insider News: Prepping for Automation Fair - November 8, 2019
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com
- Update: "RSLogix 5 Ladder Logic Sum a Integer File" is now available for a $1 donation to our website at: