Rockwell's FactoryTalk Activation (FTA) can be a little intimidating and frustrating for new users.
However, since FTA was released Rockwell has published nine FactoryTalk Activation Quick Start Videos on their Allen-Bradley website at www.AB.com, and in today's article I'll list all of these videos, and provide a direct link to view each:
UPDATE 10-06-2017: Rockwell has removed these helpful videos from their website and I have been unable to find them reposted elsewhere.
FactoryTalk Activation Quick Start Videos by Allen-Bradley (A-B):
- Video 1: Choosing a Host ID (link to video)
- Video 2: Get Activations with Internet Access (link to video)
- Video 3: Find Available Activations (link to video)
- Video 4: Borrow and Return Activations (link to video)
- Video 5: Manage Activations (link to video)
- Video 6: Interpret Activation Messages (link to video)
- Video 7: Rehost an Activation with Internet Access (link to video)
- Video 8: Rehost as Activation without Internet Access (link to video)
- Video 9: Get Activations without Internet Access (link to video)
I hope you find the above listing of Rockwell's FactoryTalk Activation Quick Start Videos helpful. If you would like to leave a comment please click on the “post a comment or question” link at the bottom of this article.
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Insider news, rewards, & more: Patreon.com/automation
If you enjoyed my article, you may like my courses at TheAutomationSchool.com
Have a question on this topic? Click here to scroll down to the comment link
Have a news tip? Share it with us here
Latest posts by Shawn Tierney (see all)
- ViewSE on Ethernet to PLCs on Data Highway Plus via Logix Gateway (S38) - April 10, 2020
- Siemens Basic HMI Product Overview (P52) - April 9, 2020
- RSView32 Direct Drivers to MicroLogix on DH485, PLC5 via DF1 (S37) - April 5, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments