Rockwell's FactoryTalk Activation (FTA) can be a little intimidating and frustrating for new users.
However, since FTA was released Rockwell has published nine FactoryTalk Activation Quick Start Videos on their Allen-Bradley website at www.AB.com, and in today's article I'll list all of these videos, and provide a direct link to view each:
UPDATE 10-06-2017: Rockwell has removed these helpful videos from their website and I have been unable to find them reposted elsewhere.
Video 1: Choosing a Host ID (link to video)
- Video 2: Get Activations with Internet Access (link to video)
- Video 3: Find Available Activations (link to video)
- Video 4: Borrow and Return Activations (link to video)
- Video 5: Manage Activations (link to video)
- Video 6: Interpret Activation Messages (link to video)
- Video 7: Rehost an Activation with Internet Access (link to video)
- Video 8: Rehost as Activation without Internet Access (link to video)
- Video 9: Get Activations without Internet Access (link to video)
I hope you find the above listing of Rockwell's FactoryTalk Activation Quick Start Videos helpful. If you would like to leave a comment please click on the “post a comment or question” link at the bottom of this article.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- Interviewing Marc LeVine on Job Skills Needed in Industrial Automation (P108) - June 30, 2022
- PLCs: Past, Present, and Future - June 24, 2022
- How To Download Rockwell's Integrated Architecture Builder (2022) - June 23, 2022