So you've downloaded and installed Rockwell's Ethernet/IP capacity tool, but it won't run?
Are you getting the below pup-up error which states, “The program can't start because mfc100.dll is missing…”
Well the good news is there is a pretty easy fix for this issue.
What you need is to install the Visual Studio 32bit redistributable package.
To get it, start buy navigating to the below URL:
Once downloaded, install the above package.
Once installed, you should now be able to open and run Rockwell's Ethernet/IP Capacity Tool.
For more information about this tool, see our previous articles:
- How to get Rockwell's Ethernet/IP Capacity Tool
- Using the Ethernet/IP Capacity Tool
- L32E vs L33ER: Which can control more I/O?
I hope you found today's article helpful. If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions please don't hesitate to leave them with us by filling in the “post a comment or question” link below.
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
Have a question? Join my community of automation professionals and take part in the discussion! You'll also find my PLC, HMI, and SCADA courses at TheAutomationSchool.com.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 75K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form.
- Automation Morning Show for March 27, 2023 - March 27, 2023
- Automation Morning Show for March 24, 2023 - March 24, 2023
- First Look: Red Lion's New NT5000 Gigabit Industrial Ethernet Switches - March 24, 2023