So you've downloaded and installed Rockwell's Ethernet/IP capacity tool, but it won't run?
Are you getting the below pup-up error which states, “The program can't start because mfc100.dll is missing…”
Well the good news is there is a pretty easy fix for this issue.
What you need is to install the Visual Studio 32bit redistributable package.
To get it, start buy navigating to the below URL:
Once downloaded, install the above package.
Once installed, you should now be able to open and run Rockwell's Ethernet/IP Capacity Tool.
For more information about this tool, see our previous articles:
- How to get Rockwell's Ethernet/IP Capacity Tool
- Using the Ethernet/IP Capacity Tool
- L32E vs L33ER: Which can control more I/O?
I hope you found today's article helpful. If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions please don't hesitate to leave them with us by filling in the “post a comment or question” link below.
Latest posts by Shawn Tierney (see all)
- How To Add Profinet I/O & Drives To S7-1500 (Video, TAS 24) - October 8, 2019
- Mitsubishi iQ-R PLC Overview (Video, TAP 48B) - October 3, 2019
- Mitsubishi iQ-F FX-5 PLC Overview (Video, TAP 48A) - October 2, 2019
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments