So you've downloaded and installed Rockwell's Ethernet/IP capacity tool, but it won't run?
Are you getting the below pup-up error which states, “The program can't start because mfc100.dll is missing…”
What you need is to install the Visual Studio 32bit redistributable package.
To get it, start buy navigating to the below URL:
Once downloaded, install the above package.
Once installed, you should now be able to open and run Rockwell's Ethernet/IP Capacity Tool.
For more information about this tool, see our previous articles:
- How to get Rockwell's Ethernet/IP Capacity Tool
- Using the Ethernet/IP Capacity Tool
- L32E vs L33ER: Which can control more I/O?
I hope you found today's article helpful. If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions please don't hesitate to leave them with us by filling in the “post a comment or question” link below.
- Why Are My 5069-IF8 Analog Inputs Updating Slowly? - January 12, 2021
- First Look: Wago Pro 2 Power Supply - January 6, 2021
- Most Popular Rockwell Tech Notes Of 2020 - December 31, 2020