So you've downloaded and installed Rockwell's Ethernet/IP capacity tool, but it won't run?
Are you getting the below pup-up error which states, “The program can't start because mfc100.dll is missing…”
What you need is to install the Visual Studio 32bit redistributable package.
To get it, start buy navigating to the below URL:
Once downloaded, install the above package.
For more information about this tool, see our previous articles:
- How to get Rockwell's Ethernet/IP Capacity Tool
- Using the Ethernet/IP Capacity Tool
- L32E vs L33ER: Which can control more I/O?
I hope you found today's article helpful. If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions please don't hesitate to leave them with us by filling in the “post a comment or question” link below.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- New SIEMENS Products From This Week's Virtual Tour - May 20, 2022
- Sharing Data Between A-B Programmable Controllers - May 19, 2022
- Stepless Multi-Variable Closed Loop PID Tuning from PiControl (P102) - May 18, 2022