The MicroLogix 1400's LCD display allows access to many of it's features and functions.
In today's article, we show you how to use it to view and change Data File values.
Enabling Default Comms on the MicroLogix 1400
1) When the MicroLogix 1400 is powered on, it displays the I/O Status screen as shown below:
3) Next, press the Down Arrow button once to select “Monitoring,” then press the OK button:
10) To view or edit another file, press the Up Button. As you can see below, only S, B, N, L, and F files are supported.
I hope the above procedure on how to use the MicroLogix 1400's LCD display to view and change data files values was helpful.
If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or corrections, please feel free to leave them with us by filling out the “post a comment or question” link below.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- New SIEMENS Products From This Week's Virtual Tour - May 20, 2022
- Sharing Data Between A-B Programmable Controllers - May 19, 2022
- Stepless Multi-Variable Closed Loop PID Tuning from PiControl (P102) - May 18, 2022