The MicroLogix 1100's LCD display allows access to many of it's features and functions.
In today's article, we show you how to use it to change Trim Pot values:
Changing Trim Pot values on the MicroLogix 1100
1) When the MicroLogix 1100 is powered on, it displays the I/O Status screen as shown below:
4) Here, press the down arrow button three times to select “TrimPot Set,” then press the OK button:
If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or corrections, please feel free to leave them with us by filling out the “post a comment or question” link below.
- First Look: Ultrasonic Sensor with IO-Link, Pepperl+Fuchs UC250-F77-EP-IO - September 20, 2021
- Solve Difficult Detection, Tracking, and Lighting Vision Applications with Next Gen Smart Cameras (P77) - September 16, 2021
- First Look: Productivity 2000 PLC Starter Kit - September 13, 2021