The MicroLogix 1100’s LCD display allows access to many of it’s features and functions. In today’s article we show you how to use it to change this PLC’s mode:
Changing the MicroLogix 1100’s mode
1) When the MicroLogix 1100 is powered on, it powers up displaying I/O Status seen below:
2) To change this Micro’s “mode” we first need to access the LCD menu. To do this, press the ESC button and the menu below will be displayed:
4) Here, select the “mode” you would like to change MicroLogix 1100 to. We will choose “Program” in this example. Next press the OK button:
5) Now you can see the RUN LED indicator to the left of the LCD is off. And the text in the top right of the LCD has changed to “PROG.” This indicates we have successfully change our MicroLogix 1100’s mode from “remote run” to “program” using its LCD display:
I hope the above procedure on how to use the MicroLogix 1100’s LCD display to change it’s mode was helpful.
If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or corrections, please feel free to leave them with us by filling out the “post a comment or question” link below.
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
- Automation This Week for September 30, 2023 (W011) - September 30, 2023
- News for September 29, 2023 (N116) - September 29, 2023
- News for September 28, 2023 (N115) - September 28, 2023