Learn about the Industrial Applications for Real-Time Locating Systems, which now include Contact Tracing and Social Distancing Alerts, in this episode of The Automation Podcast
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Podcast:
Listen to Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 61 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Nicole Lauther from Siemens for taking the time to review the many industrial applications for Real-Time Locating Systems, including Contact Tracing and Social Distancing Alerts.
To find out more, check out the below links:
- Siemens’ Website: Social distancing with RTLS and SIMATIC RTLS Technology
- Siemens’ SIMATIC RTLS Press release
- Control Magazine article: Siemens aids ‘new normal' workplace distancing
- Control World article: August Issue (pg. 28-33) SIMATIC RTLS and SieTrace software
You can now support our work on Patreon.com!
You can now support The Automation Blog, Podcast, and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://Patreon.com/Automation.
Thanks in advanced for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
- Top Ten Podcast Episodes - October 18, 2021
- Siemens S7-1500 Advanced PLCs Overview (P80) - October 15, 2021
- First Look: Retroreflective Sensor with IO-Link, Pepperl+Fuchs OBR7500-R100-2EP-IO - October 6, 2021