Learn about the Industrial Applications for Real-Time Locating Systems, which now include Contact Tracing and Social Distancing Alerts, in this episode of The Automation Podcast
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Podcast:
Listen to Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 61 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Nicole Lauther from Siemens for taking the time to review the many industrial applications for Real-Time Locating Systems, including Contact Tracing and Social Distancing Alerts.
To find out more, check out the below links:
- Siemens’ Website: Social distancing with RTLS and SIMATIC RTLS Technology
- Siemens’ SIMATIC RTLS Press release
- Control Magazine article: Siemens aids ‘new normal' workplace distancing
- Control World article: August Issue (pg. 28-33) SIMATIC RTLS and SieTrace software
You can now support our work on Patreon.com!
You can now support The Automation Blog, Podcast, and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://Patreon.com/Automation.
Thanks in advanced for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Patreon.com/automation
Check out my affordable courses: TheAutomationSchool.com
Ask me questions by clicking here to go to the comments link
Have an industrial automation news tip? Share it with us here
- First Look: Distance Sensor with Analog Out and IO-Link, Pepperl+Fuchs OMT600-R200-IEP-IO-V1-L - November 24, 2020
- Automation Fair: My Session Picks (so far) - November 19, 2020
- Automation Fair Virtual Networking Tour - November 17, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments