This is a simple RSLogix 5000 program designed to convert a integer which contains two ASCII characters read from a bar code reader to the first two characters in a String.
- RSLogix 5000 Version: 10
- Additional Requirements: None
- File Size: 77.6 kb
- Uploaded on: 10/11/02
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: ASCII Integer from Word to String
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
Have a question? Join my community of automation professionals and take part in the discussion! You'll also find my PLC, HMI, and SCADA courses at TheAutomationSchool.com.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 75K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form.
- Automation Morning Show for March 20, 2023 - March 20, 2023
- Updated Picture of Insights In Automation Studio A - March 18, 2023
- Automation Morning Show for March 17, 2023 - March 17, 2023
Join my free community to follow along! You can also become a member and support our work at: Automation.Locals.com