This is a simple RSLogix 5000 program designed to convert a integer which contains two ASCII characters read from a bar code reader to the first two characters in a String.
- RSLogix 5000 Version: 10
- Additional Requirements: None
- File Size: 77.6 kb
- Uploaded on: 10/11/02
- Developed By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Download Link: ASCII Integer from Word to String
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- New SIEMENS Products From This Week's Virtual Tour - May 20, 2022
- Sharing Data Between A-B Programmable Controllers - May 19, 2022
- Stepless Multi-Variable Closed Loop PID Tuning from PiControl (P102) - May 18, 2022