Article Updated November 2017:
Rockwell's Water Waste Water Accelerator Toolkit (WWWAT for short) is designed to reduce engineering and development time around Water and Waste Water applications.
This “Accelerator Toolkit” is also designed for use with RSLogix5000 and FactoryTalk View Site Edition.
The initial download is roughly
510mb 560mb and is in the form of an “.exe” install file. Once downloaded and installed, a custom application is available to help you navigate the toolkit, but the files are also available in the install folder for direct access.
The initial down and installation of WWWAT provides you with the following resources:
- Quick Start PDF
- Process Objix – This appears to be a free subset of Rockwell's PlantPAx Process Objects and includes:
- Control Modules (AOI's)
- HMI Objects (ViewSE Faceplates)
- Documentation on the above (PDFs)
- Product Documentation, including:
- “Quick start” guides
- Procurement specifications
- Selection Guides
- Installation Guides
- CAD drawings in DWG and DXF formats
- Water Treatment Development tools, including:
- Raw Water Intake
- Separation Station
- High Service Pumps
- Waste Water Development tools, including:
Each of the above mentioned development tools include the following resources:
- System Architecture layout in PDF and DWG
- Process flow, Network layout, and PLC I/O layout in PDF and DWG
- ControlLogix .ACD Program file
- ViewStudio Site Edition Template .APA Application
- Link to relevant product documentation
Rockwell's Water Waste Water Accelerator Toolkit is available completely free at the below url:
And more information about the WWWAT can be found here:
I hope the above information about Rockwell's Water / Waste Water Accelerator Toolkit is helpful.
If you've used Rockwell's WWWAT's before, or have a comment or question about it, please don't hesitate to leave them with us by using the “post a comment or question” link below.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 75K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form.