Article Updated November 2017:
Continuing this week's theme of profiling Rockwell's free application code, today we'll take a look at their Pump Station Controller Pre-packaged Solution.
Similar to CCBB and CCAT, Rockwell's Pump Station Controller contains the following:
- “Quick start” manual
- PLC code for the MicroLogix 1400
- HMI code for the PanelView Component C600
- CAD drawings in PDF and DWG formats
- Rockwell Sample Code Terms and Conditions
The Pump Station Controller solution is available completely free from the below link:
Rockwell also released a well done video profiling many of the features of their Pump Station Controller, including:
- The operation and configuration of the pump control from the PanelView Component
- The application configuration including selecting the number of pumps (up to four)
- Choosing Pump Up, Down, or Pressure Follower control
- Choosing measuring devices, analog inputs, and backup devices
- Setting up pump interlocks, backup pump selection, as well as pressure and level set points
- Sequence and level status, PID tuning, and PowerFlex 4 class parameter backup and restore
You can view Rockwell's Pump Station Controller Pre-packaged Solution video below:
I hope the above information about Rockwell's Pump Station Controller Pre-packaged Solution is helpful.
If you've this application code, or have a comment or question about them, please don't hesitate to leave them with us by using the “post a comment or question” link below.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- New SIEMENS Products From This Week's Virtual Tour - May 20, 2022
- Sharing Data Between A-B Programmable Controllers - May 19, 2022
- Stepless Multi-Variable Closed Loop PID Tuning from PiControl (P102) - May 18, 2022