The MicroLogix 1100 includes an Ethernet port with a fixed MAC address, as well as a settable Ethernet IP address. In today’s article we’ll show you how to find both.
Finding the MAC address on a MicroLogix 1100:
1) Thankfully, each MicroLogix 1100 comes with it’s unique MAC address stenciled on it. To find it, remove the battery compartment cover on the right side of the Micro:
Finding the IP and MAC address of a MicroLogix 1100 using the built-in LCD:
1) When the MicroLogix 1100 is powered on, it displays the I/O Status screen as shown below:
If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or corrections, please feel free to leave them with us by filling out the “post a comment or question” link below.
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
If you found this content helpful, consider buying me a coffee here.
- December 5 News: 50kg Robot, Ex Tablet, IOLink, Ethernet-APL, MQTT QOS, Logix/View Docs & more (N150) - December 5, 2023
- November 30 News: TIA Portal v19, Productivity Suite 4.1, Industrial Strip Light, OPC Pub/Sub & more (N149) - November 30, 2023
- MOXA’s New Industrial Computers (P181) - November 29, 2023