The MicroLogix 1100 includes an Ethernet port with a fixed MAC address, as well as a settable Ethernet IP address. In today's article we'll show you how to find both.
Finding the MAC address on a MicroLogix 1100:
1) Thankfully, each MicroLogix 1100 comes with it's unique MAC address stenciled on it. To find it, remove the battery compartment cover on the right side of the Micro:
Finding the IP and MAC address of a MicroLogix 1100 using the built-in LCD:
1) When the MicroLogix 1100 is powered on, it displays the I/O Status screen as shown below:
If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or corrections, please feel free to leave them with us by filling out the “post a comment or question” link below.
- First Look: MOXA Ethernet Switch, EDS-2005-EL - March 4, 2021
- New “Logix Live™” Online Training Course coming March 16th - March 1, 2021
- PLC Training: Free and Trial Programming Software - February 22, 2021