The MicroLogix 1400's LCD display allows access to many of it's features and functions.
In today's article, we show you how to use it to change the Micro's Digital Trim Pot values:
Changing Trim Pot values on the MicroLogix 1400
1) When the MicroLogix 1400 is powered on, it displays the I/O Status screen as shown below:
2) To change the Micro's Trim Pot values, we need to access the LCD menu. To do this, press the ESC button and you should see the display below:
3) Next, press the down arrow button four times to select “Advanced Set,” then press the OK button:
5) Now select either “LCD:0.POT0” or “LCD:0.POT1,” and press the OK button.
6) Here you see the Trim Pot Min and Max values (TMIN and TMAX) as well as the value for POT0 (or POT1) flashing:
7) Use the Left and Right Arrow buttons to select a POT digit. Then use the Up and Down Arrow buttons to change the selected digit's value. When done press the OK button.
8) To return to the I/O Status display press the ESC button until you see the main menu. Then select “I/O Status” and press the OK button:
I hope the above procedure on how to use the MicroLogix 1400's LCD display to change it's Trim Pot values was helpful.
If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or corrections, please feel free to leave them with us by filling out the “post a comment or question” link below.
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Patreon.com/automation
Check out my affordable courses: TheAutomationSchool.com
Ask me questions by clicking here to go to the comments link
Have an industrial automation news tip? Share it with us here
- First Look: Distance Sensor with Analog Out and IO-Link, Pepperl+Fuchs OMT600-R200-IEP-IO-V1-L - November 24, 2020
- Automation Fair: My Session Picks (so far) - November 19, 2020
- Automation Fair Virtual Networking Tour - November 17, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments