The MicroLogix 1400's LCD display allows access to many of it's features and functions.
In today's article, we show you how to use it to change the Micro's Digital Trim Pot values:
Changing Trim Pot values on the MicroLogix 1400
1) When the MicroLogix 1400 is powered on, it displays the I/O Status screen as shown below:
3) Next, press the down arrow button four times to select “Advanced Set,” then press the OK button:
I hope the above procedure on how to use the MicroLogix 1400's LCD display to change it's Trim Pot values was helpful.
If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or corrections, please feel free to leave them with us by filling out the “post a comment or question” link below.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- What's New In FactoryTalk View Machine Edition v13 - May 12, 2022
- SIMUMATIK Simulation Software (P101) - May 11, 2022
- What's New In FactoryTalk View Site Edition v13 - May 10, 2022