I discuss a reader's question about where you can find the programming software for a SLC-100 (and 150) in this episode of The Automation Minute.
The Automation Minute, Season 5 Episode 30 Show Notes:
– Download A-B & Icom SLC-100 & SLC-1500 Programming Software and Manuals: SLC-100 / 150 Software Download
– Article and Discussion mentioned in video: Free Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software/
Join our new community at Automation.Locals.com!
Become part of our community to take part in the Q&A as well as get early access to many of our Podcasts and Shows with a one-time or monthly pledge of $5
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- ControlLogix and Studio 5000 Update from Rockwell Automation (P114) - August 10, 2022
- Get Data From MicroLogix via Modbus and NET-AIC? - August 8, 2022
- Can You Manually Reset A PLC Timer? - August 5, 2022