In this episode of The Automation Podcast, we take a look at the new SITOP Power Supplies and Selectivity Modules from Siemens:
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Podcast:
Listen to Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 57 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Gregory Kateb from Siemens for taking the time to tell us about the new PSU6200 and SEL1200/1400!
To find out more about these products, see the below links:
- How to program the diagnostic feature for Siemens PLC and HMI
- PSU6200 Power Supply Website
- PSU6200 Power Supply Brochure
- PSU6200 YouTube Video
- SEL1200/1400 YouTube Video
- SITOP Product Family Overview
- SITOP Product Family Brochure
- TIA selection tool
You can now support our work on Patreon.com!
You can now support The Automation Blog, Podcast, and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://Patreon.com/Automation.
Thanks in advanced for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 70K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form or by calling our office at 413-749-4300.
- What's New In FactoryTalk View Machine Edition v13 - May 12, 2022
- SIMUMATIK Simulation Software (P101) - May 11, 2022
- What's New In FactoryTalk View Site Edition v13 - May 10, 2022