In this episode of The Automation Podcast, we take a look at the new SITOP Power Supplies and Selectivity Modules from Siemens:
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Podcast:
Listen to Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 57 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Gregory Kateb from Siemens for taking the time to tell us about the new PSU6200 and SEL1200/1400!
To find out more about these products, see the below links:
- How to program the diagnostic feature for Siemens PLC and HMI
- PSU6200 Power Supply Website
- PSU6200 Power Supply Brochure
- PSU6200 YouTube Video
- SEL1200/1400 YouTube Video
- SITOP Product Family Overview
- SITOP Product Family Brochure
- TIA selection tool
You can now support our work on Automation.Locals.com!
You can now support The Automation Blog, Podcast, and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://automation.locals.com.
Thanks in advance for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
Have a question? Join my community of automation professionals and take part in the discussion! You'll also find my PLC, HMI, and SCADA courses at TheAutomationSchool.com.
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 75K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form.
- Automation Morning Show for March 24, 2023 - March 24, 2023
- First Look: Red Lion's New NT5000 Gigabit Industrial Ethernet Switches - March 24, 2023
- Automation Morning Show for March 23, 2023 - March 23, 2023