In this episode of The Automation Podcast, we take a look at the new SITOP Power Supplies and Selectivity Modules from Siemens:
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Podcast:
Listen to Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 57 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Gregory Kateb from Siemens for taking the time to tell us about the new PSU6200 and SEL1200/1400!
To find out more about these products, see the below links:
- How to program the diagnostic feature for Siemens PLC and HMI
- PSU6200 Power Supply Website
- PSU6200 Power Supply Brochure
- PSU6200 YouTube Video
- SEL1200/1400 YouTube Video
- SITOP Product Family Overview
- SITOP Product Family Brochure
- TIA selection tool
You can now support our work on Patreon.com!
You can now support The Automation Blog, Podcast, and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://Patreon.com/Automation.
Thanks in advanced for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Patreon.com/automation
Check out my affordable courses: TheAutomationSchool.com
Ask me questions by clicking here to go to the comments link
Have an industrial automation news tip? Share it with us here
- Cleaning Statically Charged Surfaces In Automated Systems (P64) - October 30, 2020
- First Look: Pepperl+Fuchs Inductive Proximity Sensor, NRB8-18GS40-E2-IO - October 28, 2020
- First Look: Pepperl+Fuchs Diffuse Photo Eye OBD800-R103-2EP-IO - October 23, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments