In this episode of The Automation Podcast, we take a look at the new SITOP Power Supplies and Selectivity Modules from Siemens:
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Podcast:
Listen to Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 57 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Gregory Kateb from Siemens for taking the time to tell us about the new PSU6200 and SEL1200/1400!
To find out more about these products, see the below links:
- How to program the diagnostic feature for Siemens PLC and HMI
- PSU6200 Power Supply Website
- PSU6200 Power Supply Brochure
- PSU6200 YouTube Video
- SEL1200/1400 YouTube Video
- SITOP Product Family Overview
- SITOP Product Family Brochure
- TIA selection tool
You can now support our work on Patreon.com!
You can now support The Automation Blog, Podcast, and Show with a small monthly pledge! To become a Patron, visit us at https://Patreon.com/Automation.
Thanks in advanced for your support!
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
- Why Are My 5069-IF8 Analog Inputs Updating Slowly? - January 12, 2021
- First Look: Wago Pro 2 Power Supply - January 6, 2021
- Most Popular Rockwell Tech Notes Of 2020 - December 31, 2020