The interesting part is, to my knowledge Rockwell has yet to release an announcement about the product's release.
I also just checked, and as of noontime yesterday Rockwell still had not made the required software, Studio 5000 v27, available for download.
Edit: The day after this article was published we did confirm v27 and View Designer had been released, and the product page for the PV5500 was also live at AB.com.
Below are all of the documents I could find for the PanelView 5500 in Rockwell's literature library (I haven't yet read them myself:)
- PanelView 5500 Product Profile
- PanelView 5500 Terminal User Manual
- PanelView 5500 Specifications Technical Data
- Cutout Templates for PanelView Plus 7 Performance and PanelView 5500 Terminals
Just fill in the “post a comment or question” link below to share your thoughts.
- What's New At The Automation School - July 30, 2021
- Community Q & A: ControlLogix Comms Issue - July 29, 2021
- Tech Tip: Import Festo CPX-AP-I into Logix and Studio 5000 - July 28, 2021