This first program is based on the example in the appendix of the 22-SCM-232 Manual.
After unsuccessfully attempting to get an electronic copy from Rockwell Drives Tech Support, I broke down and typed in all the ladder and comments myself.
Once setup and testing was completed I added additional comments to the first run.
- RSLogix 500 Version: 6.1
- Additional Requirements: Micro1200 & PowerFlex 4 / 40
- File Size: 61 kb
- Uploaded on: 02/09/04
- Entered By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
Sponsor and Advertise: Get your product or service in front of our 75K followers while also supporting independent automation journalism by sponsoring or advertising with us! Learn more in our Media Guide here, or contact us using this form.
- FactoryTalk Linx (P140) - February 8, 2023
- Automation This Morning for February 8, 2023 - February 8, 2023
- How To Use The Free CCW Micro800 PLC Simulator (A004) - February 7, 2023