This first program is based on the example in the appendix of the 22-SCM-232 Manual.
After unsuccessfully attempting to get an electronic copy from Rockwell Drives Tech Support, I broke down and typed in all the ladder and comments myself.
Once setup and testing was completed I added additional comments to the first run.
- RSLogix 500 Version: 6.1
- Additional Requirements: Micro1200 & PowerFlex 4 / 40
- File Size: 61 kb
- Uploaded on: 02/09/04
- Entered By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Latest posts by Shawn Tierney (see all)
- How to add Ethernet Flex I/O to ControlLogix - September 10, 2019
- What's New At The Automation Blog And School, Summer 2019 - September 6, 2019
- Creating your first Siemens S7-1500 Program (video) - August 14, 2019
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com
- Update: MicroLogix 1200 to PowerFlex 4 from 22-SCM-232 Manual is now available for a $1 donation to our website at: