This first program is based on the example in the appendix of the 22-SCM-232 Manual.
After unsuccessfully attempting to get an electronic copy from Rockwell Drives Tech Support, I broke down and typed in all the ladder and comments myself.
Once setup and testing was completed I added additional comments to the first run.
- RSLogix 500 Version: 6.1
- Additional Requirements: Micro1200 & PowerFlex 4 / 40
- File Size: 61 kb
- Uploaded on: 02/09/04
- Entered By: Shawn Michael Tierney
- MDT AutoSave: Automatic Backup, Compare, Archive (P81) - October 21, 2021
- Top Ten Podcast Episodes - October 18, 2021
- Siemens S7-1500 Advanced PLCs Overview (P80) - October 15, 2021
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com