After unsuccessfully attempting to get an electronic copy from Rockwell Drives Tech Support, I broke down and typed in all the ladder and comments myself.
Once setup and testing was completed I added additional comments to the first run.
- RSLogix 500 Version: 6.1
- Additional Requirements: Micro1200 & PowerFlex 4 / 40
- File Size: 61 kb
- Uploaded on: 02/09/04
- Entered By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Latest posts by Shawn Tierney (see all)
- Episodes Of The Automation Minute Now Available! - November 12, 2019
- Insider News: Prepping for Automation Fair Part 1 - November 8, 2019
- DH-485 Comms Hardware and RSLinx Setup (Video, TAS 25) - November 5, 2019
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com
- Update: MicroLogix 1200 to PowerFlex 4 from 22-SCM-232 Manual is now available for a $1 donation to our website at: