This first program is based on the example in the appendix of the 22-SCM-232 Manual.
After unsuccessfully attempting to get an electronic copy from Rockwell Drives Tech Support, I broke down and typed in all the ladder and comments myself.
Once setup and testing was completed I added additional comments to the first run.
- RSLogix 500 Version: 6.1
- Additional Requirements: Micro1200 & PowerFlex 4 / 40
- File Size: 61 kb
- Uploaded on: 02/09/04
- Entered By: Shawn Michael Tierney
Enjoy the benefits of membership! Patreon.com/automation
Check out my affordable courses: TheAutomationSchool.com
Ask me questions by clicking here to go to the comments link
Have an industrial automation news tip? Share it with us here
- What's New With Siemens PLCs and HMIs (Video, S43) - July 9, 2020
- Online Training Sale! Save Up To 60% - July 7, 2020
- What's New With Logix and View? (Video, S42) - July 3, 2020
Click HERE to scroll down to view or leave comments
Note: This article was previously posted on the author's original websites, www.ShawnMichael.com and www.ShawnMTierney.com
- Update: MicroLogix 1200 to PowerFlex 4 from 22-SCM-232 Manual is now available for a $1 donation to our website at: