In today's edition of “Insight's Inbox” we answer a reader's question on how to get started with VMware Workstation.
Do you have any additional information about setting up VMware, such as going through the actual setup process?
First, thank you for reading our article on Virtualization.
We do in fact have several videos on setting up and using VMware, which I'll list below:
- How to get VMware Workstation
- Installing VMware Workstation
- Opening Workstation for the first time
- Creating a Windows XP Virtual Machine in VMware Workstation
- Navigating VMware Workstation
- Updating VMware Workstation
- Installing VMware Tools
- Enable Folder Sharing in VMware Workstation
- VMware Workstation Snapshots
- Activating your OS in VMware Workstation
- Cloning Virtual Machines in VMware Workstation
We also have a podcast on this subject here:
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to share them with us by submitting the “leave a reply” form at the bottom of this page.
Need personalized help? For as little as $25 per month you can get direct access to ask me Rockwell PLC, HMI, and SCADA questions! Learn the details at Patreon.com/Automation