In today's edition of “Insight's Inbox” we answer a reader's question on how to get started with VMware Workstation.
I'm new to PLC programming and your article about VMware has peaked my interest.
Do you have any additional information about setting up VMware, such as going through the actual setup process?
First, thank you for reading our article on Virtualization.
We do in fact have several videos on setting up and using VMware, which I'll list below:
- How to get VMware Workstation
- Installing VMware Workstation
- Opening Workstation for the first time
- Creating a Windows XP Virtual Machine in VMware Workstation
- Navigating VMware Workstation
- Updating VMware Workstation
- Installing VMware Tools
- Enable Folder Sharing in VMware Workstation
- VMware Workstation Snapshots
- Activating your OS in VMware Workstation
- Cloning Virtual Machines in VMware Workstation
We also have a podcast on this subject here:
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please feel free to share them with us by submitting the “post a comment or question” link below.
- Community Q & A: Questions of the Week - October 26, 2021
- MDT AutoSave: Automatic Backup, Compare, Archive (P81) - October 21, 2021
- Top Ten Podcast Episodes - October 18, 2021