Today my guest is Cindy Hollenbeck of SoftPLC and she tells us all about migrating and upgrading legacy Allen-Bradley PLCs in this episode of The Automation Podcast.
For more information, check out the “Show Notes” located below the video.
Watch the Show:
The Automation Podcast is also available on most Video and Podcasting platforms, and direct links to each can be found here.
Listen to the Podcast:
The Automation Podcast, Episode 173 Show Notes:
Special thanks to Cindy of SoftPLC for coming on the show to talk to us about upgrading legacy Allen-Bradley PLCs to SoftPLC! You can find out more about these and other SoftPLC solutions below:
– PLC Upgrades: http://softplc.com/products/migrations/plc/
– Gateways: http://softplc.com/products/comm/ab_gateways/
Vendors: Would you like your product featured on the Podcast, Show or Blog? If you would, please contact me at: https://theautomationblog.com/contact
Until next time, Peace ✌️
Shawn M Tierney
Technology Enthusiast & Content Creator
If you found this content helpful, consider buying me a coffee here.
- December 5 News: 50kg Robot, Ex Tablet, IOLink, Ethernet-APL, MQTT QOS, Logix/View Docs & more (N150) - December 5, 2023
- November 30 News: TIA Portal v19, Productivity Suite 4.1, Industrial Strip Light, OPC Pub/Sub & more (N149) - November 30, 2023
- MOXA’s New Industrial Computers (P181) - November 29, 2023